Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: What MIDI Controller to use?
Hi, I have some DJ sets coming up and I need to move beyond just interacting with Virtual DJ with my touchpad (which, tbh, is fine for parties and at home) A lifetime ago I would have used Vinyl Turntables and a High/Mid/Low EQ Mixer.

Ideally, what I want is some of the control back for crossfading i.e., the ability to use my real hands to move more than one dial at a time. so a crossfader, high/mid/low EQ and filter pots.
Other than that, the smaller and lighter and more portable the better, preferably before falling into cheap or unreliable.

Mensajes Sat 09 Apr 22 @ 4:52 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Plenty of options. What's your budget ?

Mensajes Sat 09 Apr 22 @ 10:12 pm
The mixtrack pro fx is reasonably decent for a beginner and is cheap.

Mensajes Sun 10 Apr 22 @ 11:38 pm
Aurongroove wrote :
Hi, I have some DJ sets coming up and I need to move beyond just interacting with Virtual DJ with my touchpad (which, tbh, is fine for parties and at home) A lifetime ago I would have used Vinyl Turntables and a High/Mid/Low EQ Mixer.

Ideally, what I want is some of the control back for crossfading i.e., the ability to use my real hands to move more than one dial at a time. so a crossfader, high/mid/low EQ and filter pots.
Other than that, the smaller and lighter and more portable the better, preferably before falling into cheap or unreliable.

Keep in mind you will need to upgrade to professional version in order to use a controller.

Mensajes Mon 11 Apr 22 @ 3:17 am