Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Unable to login to beatport link. Failed login
I havent used VDJ for a month but this time when I logged in and set it up everytime I attempt to log into my beatport link account for online play it gives me a failed login after beatport has said its good to close the window.

I have uninstalled and reloaded VDJ with no joy.

Can anyone help me with one please? Its been working fine for the last couple of years no problem.

Mensajes Sat 30 Jul 22 @ 12:26 pm
soulkutzPRO SubscriberMember since 2021
I'm having problems loading tracks from beatsource.. I think it was the latest update that began problems for some of us.. I'm moving back to Serato in the meantime until the next update hopefully fixes it

Mensajes Mon 01 Aug 22 @ 2:01 am
It's working fine here

Mensajes Mon 01 Aug 22 @ 10:04 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You should have a beatport____.dll file (or more) in /Documents/VirtualDJ/Plugins64 folder.
Try to delete this file (or all - if more than 1 there) , start VirtualDJ, then try to click on the Beatport folder. You will be prompt to install the plugin (dll) again and probably re-login.
Check if the dll file is back in position.

Mensajes Mon 01 Aug 22 @ 1:09 pm
I’m having the same problem with beatport! Web page says logged in but Virtual Dj says failed.
I use a MacBook Pro mid 2012 upgraded to the maximum. Everything runs great.
Deezer, Dj Pool works fine.
Anyone found a solution for this!?

Mensajes Sat 05 Nov 22 @ 12:17 pm
JedsterPRO InfinityMember since 2015
user21099255 wrote :
I havent used VDJ for a month but this time when I logged in and set it up everytime I attempt to log into my beatport link account for online play it gives me a failed login after beatport has said its good to close the window.

I have uninstalled and reloaded VDJ with no joy.

Can anyone help me with one please? Its been working fine for the last couple of years no problem.

I just started with Beatport... same problem, discovered after multiple attempts integration with VDJ needs the Advanced subscription, not essential. Then it works

Mensajes Sat 26 Nov 22 @ 2:15 pm
Jedster wrote :
[quote=user21099255]integration with VDJ needs the Advanced subscription, not essential

It does make that clear on the Beatport subscription signup page...

Mensajes Sat 26 Nov 22 @ 3:36 pm
I am having this issue now, I downgraded to Beatport Link Advanced ($14.99) & now it says "Failed to log-in. Check your credentials or subscription plan!"
I tried to delete the Beatport plugin and reinstalled it but it didn't work.

Update: Right clicking the Beatport folder & Clearing the Cache seemed to do the trick! Hopefully this helps anyone in the future with this issue.

Mensajes Tue 07 Feb 23 @ 1:23 pm