Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: effect_clone
I have VirtualDJ on a Mac. I have been trying to clone the effects from one deck to another without success, trying with scripts, and trying to find out how effect_clone works. But nothing seems to work. Does anybody know how to get there? Would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Mensajes Fri 28 Oct 22 @ 11:32 pm
To be more precise, here a small piece of code, (that i know is full of mistakes), but just to give a better idea of what I have been trying, in this case just for the first Slot, and I only need to copy the first slider of each Slot, and in my case I would like that to happen from Deck 1 to Deck 3:

set_var 'effect_1' `deck 1 get_effect_name 1` & param_cast 'text' & deck 3 effect_select 1 & 
set 'slider_1' 0 & set_var 'slider_1' `deck 1 effect_slider 1 1 & param_multiply 1` & param_cast 'percentage' & param_cast & deck 3 effect_slider 1 1 &
set_var 'D3_slider_1' `deck 3 effect_slider 1 1 & param_multiply 1`

Actually, the effect name is being copied correctly, only the sliders always give problems. Like, only copying the first slider correctly, or working one time but not another, or only when I seem to move the sliders of Deck 3 first, before copying. Strange...

This does not seem to me to be a skin problem. I am using V8 skin from Fruit.

Thanks once more.

Mensajes Fri 28 Oct 22 @ 11:47 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
effect_clone is much better to copy the FX from one deck to another.
Try ..
deck 3 effect_clone 1 & set 'slider_1' 0 & set_var 'slider_1' `deck 1 effect_slider 1 1 & param_multiply 1` & param_cast 'percentage' & param_cast & deck 3 effect_slider 1 1 & set_var 'D3_slider_1' `deck 3 effect_slider 1 1 & param_multiply 1`

Mensajes Sat 29 Oct 22 @ 12:48 am