Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Addons

Tema: Stems & FX

Mensajes Thu 17 Nov 22 @ 12:14 am
Hi Rune,

Love the pad page.

I was wondering if there is a way to adjust the 4 effects on the stems?

For instance i find the echo out effect are too quick so would like to make them longer. Same with the Brake effect, if it could last a little longer or we had an option to adjust ourselves that would be amazing.

Thanks Mel

Mensajes Wed 14 Dec 22 @ 10:59 pm
Mr DJ Mel wrote :
Hi Rune,

Love the pad page.

I was wondering if there is a way to adjust the 4 effects on the stems?

For instance i find the echo out effect are too quick so would like to make them longer. Same with the Brake effect, if it could last a little longer or we had an option to adjust ourselves that would be amazing.

Thanks Mel

That's pretty simple - Just go into the pad page editor and adjust the script

For instance in the middle of the Vocal Echo script (Pad 5) you can change the effect values from the defaults (0.5 0.65 0.25 0.75) to anything you like

- and you can get help with the values by looking at/playing with the detailed fx controls for echo (the "+" next to the default controls). The values in the script match the 4 first controls, which are the 4 knobs

Mensajes Thu 15 Dec 22 @ 8:55 am
Thanks Klaus.

I did try changing the brake value but that didn't seem to make any difference.
I will take a look tonight to see if i can change it anymore and see if i can get the desired effects.

Can i ask what each of the 4 values does? are they broken out as 1st value is vocal, 2nd is melody etc?

Mensajes Thu 15 Dec 22 @ 11:03 am
Mr DJ Mel wrote :

Can i ask what each of the 4 values does? are they broken out as 1st value is vocal, 2nd is melody etc?

No they are simply the 4 first settings for the regular echo
So like this:

... meaning strength, length, lowpass and highpass

Mensajes Thu 15 Dec 22 @ 12:00 pm
Totally understood, thanks for explaining.

Mensajes Thu 15 Dec 22 @ 2:46 pm
I believe that the EA 7403 release has broken the lower row of pads.

Not working as expected.

And its been less then 2 months since the pad page was created.

Love that VDJ has been blazingly fast, increasing the power and refinements of all the effects.

Mensajes Sun 15 Jan 23 @ 9:05 am
djlazypHome userMember since 2011
Having issues with the pads not doing what they should especially the vocal echo out, it either just cuts the vocal with no echo or cuts sound for a split second.

Mensajes Tue 14 Feb 23 @ 12:52 am
Is there a way to reset the state of the bottom row buttons when a new song is loaded? The state of the bottom row button variables carries over from the last song, and basically reverses the expected behavior of the button.

For example: I end a song with the vocal out pad fx on the bottom row...I load a new song on that deck...the vocal stem pad on the top row resets, but the bottom row vocal pad fx remains active, so when I push it with the new song loaded, it will then return a value of 0, but it will also toggle the vocal stem, removing the vocal from the song. This behavior sometimes adds several unnatural button pushes.

Mensajes Tue 21 Feb 23 @ 4:57 pm
Hello all,
i have a problem with the mode,
i tried to add in vocal echo out the melody echo out to because i like it more like that
however when i press the pad the function works but with a delay on the melody,so first it gets out the vocal and after 1 sec it takes out the melody
Can someone tell me how can i rewrite the code so the both vocal and melody to use echo out at the same time?

My actual script with delay:

var 'stemsnfx1' 1 ? toggle 'stemsnfx1' & mute_stem 'vocal'& mute_stem 'melody': off & toggle 'stemsnfx1' & effect_stems 'vocal' & padfx_single 'echo' 0.8 0.65 0.25 0.75 & wait 1bt & padfx 'echo' & mute_stem 'vocal' & effect_stems 'vocal' & toggle 'stemsnfx1' & effect_stems 'melody' & padfx_single 'echo' 0.8 0.65 0.25 0.75 & wait 1bt & padfx 'echo' & mute_stem 'melody' & effect_stems 'melody'

Thanks.

Mensajes Mon 06 Mar 23 @ 7:36 pm
Hi, this PAD is not working as it should. How can the scripts be fixed? Thank you for your help.

Mensajes Tue 27 Jun 23 @ 10:22 am
Raganius wrote :
Hi, this PAD is not working as it should. How can the scripts be fixed? Thank you for your help.

It seems to be working ok for me...

Mensajes Fri 30 Jun 23 @ 1:53 pm
wesje19PRO SubscriberMember since 2014
i really love this addon, but after a while, it doesn't do what it supposed to do, when i press instr echo, it also mutes the vocal. I also have the problem the pads don't reset when loading a new track!
is there a way to reset the addon without turning my controller off/on

i'm having this issue every time :( but it's the best one out!!!!

Mensajes Fri 19 Jan 24 @ 1:57 pm