Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Virtual DJ / DJM-S11 + Mac OS Ventura Acting Wierd
ZiglarPRO InfinityMember since 2011
I am very worried about some of unusual behaviour of vdj with my setup. I am currently using an M1 pro 16 with Mac OS Ventura and a DJM-S11. Occasionally a few glitches occur where the cue point colours will disappear unless i switch pad modes and back again. other times it may be an action POI that doesn't work as it should (example goto_cue 7 will jump backwards to a totally different cue point) or the s11 screen may lag behind /flicker. I know there is a lot of info that vdj sends to the s11 screens but i think this shouldn't be a problem at all. for some strange reason,i have never had any issues with running stems 2.0 on multiple decks for mashups etc. I checked the changelogs and i cant seem to find anywhere that says official support for Mac Os Ventura. could it be that these issues are related to unstable compatibility? currently using the latest stable version (7388). Suggestions/Solutions are welcome

*** I Just realised additional glitches . The Audio configurations tab continues to retain the settings of the S11 even after disconnecting and choosing Computer/PC as audio source.
*** The External Mixer Stems Pop up continues to be displayed even when no external mixer is connected and vdj is being used in PC /Laptop mode

Mensajes Tue 07 Feb 23 @ 10:02 pm
Hola, tengo problemas parecidos con NX2 + S7, en un concierto, el programa se cerró inesperadamente, segunda vez que pasa.

Mensajes Mon 13 Feb 23 @ 7:27 am
I have been using a 14" M1 MacBook Pro running macOS Ventura since its first release in October of last year and have not seen any of the issues you are having. macOS Ventura is perfectly stable.

I would suggest re-installing VirtualDJ over your current version, DO NOT UNINSTALL VirtualDJ. See if that helps.

My Systems Specs;
Main System - M1 MacBook Pro (14-inch, 2022), Apple Silicon M1 Pro, 16gb, 500 gb SSD, macOS Ventura 13.2, External WD Passport Ultra 2Tb HD formatted exFat containing Music & Video databases. VirtualDJ v2023-m b7445 (Early Access).

Controllers - Denon MC7000, Denon MC6000 Mk2.

Mensajes Mon 13 Feb 23 @ 7:58 am
ZiglarPRO InfinityMember since 2011
djles.co.uk wrote :
I have been using a 14" M1 MacBook Pro running macOS Ventura since its first release in October of last year and have not seen any of the issues you are having. macOS Ventura is perfectly stable.

I would suggest re-installing VirtualDJ over your current version, DO NOT UNINSTALL VirtualDJ. See if that helps.

My Systems Specs;
Main System - M1 MacBook Pro (14-inch, 2022), Apple Silicon M1 Pro, 16gb, 500 gb SSD, macOS Ventura 13.2, External WD Passport Ultra 2Tb HD formatted exFat containing Music & Video databases. VirtualDJ v2023-m b7445 (Early Access).

Controllers - Denon MC7000, Denon MC6000 Mk2.

I am guessing you haven't experienced the issues i am having because you are not using the DJM-S11. My complaint was about the S11/VDJ/ventura combo and not vdj in isolation. Because VDJ has always worked flawlessly in pc/laptop mode. The issues arise when connected to the S11.

Mensajes Wed 15 Feb 23 @ 2:33 pm
Sorry, were you able to solve it? I have almost the same problems with my Roland DJ 808.

Mensajes Sat 07 Oct 23 @ 11:38 pm
@Ziglar I have an M1 MacBook pro with the same specs as well as a DJM S11 - I don't see these issues.

I guess one of the first things to do is updating the firmware to the latest release (as a matter of fact, just install the Pioneer Firmware/Driver Updater which checks once you have an internet connection).

If you still have problems, then maybe you can provide more details steps/instructions and maybe myself and other DJM S11 owners/devs can see if we can reproduce the problem.

Mensajes Tue 10 Oct 23 @ 6:09 pm