Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: ChatGPT - Just curious...
I try giving ChatGPT a simply script task:
"Give me a script to put the echo effect into the first effect slot and then start it in Virtual DJ"

It seems that it's aware that VDJ is a DJing software, which has decks, effects and a scripting language. But after that it just start sounding very convincing but also very wrong - this is of course not VDJ script:

I wonder where it gets this from...
Does it just pick another scripting language at random?!?

Mensajes Mon 08 May 23 @ 9:27 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
java I believe, I have tried briefly training it with very limited stuff [2 decks played at once] Eventually it stuck, but it took a few goes of me correcting it with the correct answer.

Mensajes Mon 08 May 23 @ 9:43 am
It's fun though. I gave it something simple to do. A pretty decent list :-)

Mensajes Mon 08 May 23 @ 9:57 am
With your question I ended up with another answer from the Bing AI. 100% same question:
I found some information on how to use the echo effect in Virtual DJ. According to the first search result1, there is a new built-in echo out effect in VDJ 2020 and 2021 that you can use by selecting it from the effects list and adjusting the parameters. Alternatively, you can use the “ducking echo” effect as suggested by the second search result2, which automatically applies an echo out when you pull down the volume fader to zero. You can also use a script to control the echo out effect with a button, as shown in the third search result3. Here is an example of a script that puts the echo effect into the first effect slot and then starts it:

effect_select 'echo' & effect_active on

You can assign this script to any button you like in the controller mapping settings. I hope this helps you with your task.😊

This one should be online, the "normal" ChatGPT stop with info in 2021, but with a little help it can get "online" too, but the answer isnt much better.

Mensajes Mon 08 May 23 @ 10:57 am
Enkil_WOT wrote :
With your question I ended up with another answer from the Bing AI. 100% same question:
I found some information on how to use the echo effect in Virtual DJ. According to the first search result1, there is a new built-in echo out effect in VDJ 2020 and 2021 that you can use by selecting it from the effects list and adjusting the parameters. Alternatively, you can use the “ducking echo” effect as suggested by the second search result2, which automatically applies an echo out when you pull down the volume fader to zero. You can also use a script to control the echo out effect with a button, as shown in the third search result3. Here is an example of a script that puts the echo effect into the first effect slot and then starts it:

effect_select 'echo' & effect_active on

You can assign this script to any button you like in the controller mapping settings. I hope this helps you with your task.😊

This one should be online, the "normal" ChatGPT stop with info in 2021, but with a little help it can get "online" too, but the answer isnt much better.

Yes the info I asked for is from before 2021, so there is no reason why ChatGPT wouldn't know about it

So I guess the MS Bing GPT is better :)

Mensajes Mon 08 May 23 @ 11:29 am