Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Tema: Trying to make an Online Source plugin
Hi,
I wanted to try the VDJ SDK by creating an Online Source plugin. I used the header/cpp files on the VDJPEDIA page but I can't see my plugin under "Online Music". I think that my plugin is correct (it's the example, with a few modifications) and I successfuly compiled the Dsp example plugin (and it works when I put the Plugin.dll file in the SoundEffect folder).
Naturally, I put my Online Source plugin in the root of Plugin64 folder but perhaps I should create a specific folder for it (like Dsp plugins). I've tried "OnlineSources", "OnlineSource" etc. but doesn't work...
I thought VDJ was open on this side but maybe online source plugins need to be approved somehow by Atomix? I don't know. Could you enlighten me on this point?

Thanks in advance,
Vincent

Mensajes Fri 25 Aug 23 @ 7:39 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
The folder name is "OnlineSources", but online source plugins are only supported for Pro users.

Mensajes Sat 26 Aug 23 @ 6:21 am
Thanks for your answer.
I tried with a pro version (with a friend) and it's still not working. This time I literally copied the OnlineSource.cpp example (with the TestProvider class), and removed all the "Internet" methods (just for testing) but I can't see the folder "Test Provider" under the Online Music folder. I put the .dll in the "OnlineSources" folder, in Plugins64.

Mensajes Sat 26 Aug 23 @ 10:08 am
szemekPRO InfinityMember since 2019

Mensajes Sat 26 Aug 23 @ 3:15 pm
It works perfectly now, I was using a too old version of VirtualDJ, now I can see my plugin in the Online Music folder. Anyway, I think they should mention the specific dir name (OnlineSources) for this type of plugin in the doc.
Thanks for your help!

Mensajes Sat 26 Aug 23 @ 8:52 pm