Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: FLX10 ability to address each jogwheel color separately
Hello! I see that the setting "PIFLX10-jogRingColor" sets both jog wheel colors, with a note that they are both set to the same color. I'd like to ask that we be given the ability to address each color separately. I suspect it's possible because each deck can be addressed separately by the application (they are separately colored for stems, and when the track is nearing the end).

I use all 4 decks (with 2 jogwheels) and have the lovely Project Control Skin that gives each deck a different color. I even have coordinated hardware fader colors. My biggest stumbling block, though, is remembering which deck is active on the given jogwheel (decks 1 and 3 are on the left, decks 2 and 4 are on the right).

I was able to script a color change for the jog wheels based on the last deck that was selected, but it would be SUPER primo if I could set a different color on each wheel.

I have crappy functional memory and could really use this as a super clear indicator, and one less thing to think about.

Thanks for listening!!

Mensajes Fri 22 Sep 23 @ 5:50 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Unfortunately, the current firmware version of the FLX10 is not offering the ability to define the colors per Deck, just a global setting. Nothing we can do about it.

Mensajes Fri 22 Sep 23 @ 6:58 am
Ah, dang, makes sense then that the options provided for that are actually part of the hardware interface...

Super bummer D: But thank you! I appreciate the response :)

Mensajes Fri 22 Sep 23 @ 6:48 pm