Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Latest b update Interface issue (v2023 b7805)
vjbatPRO InfinityMember since 2014
Just a heads up - updated to the ref'ed b update and it deleted the 'old' skins folder removing my favorite 4 deck layout. I assume this is due to the revamped INTERFACE menu.

While there is a new replacement one that is missing some functionality (There is no pitch +#.# which when clicking that created a smooth glide to the base tempo), the old VDJ8 skin which you can download that LOOKED like the old skin, is in fact, not. It's missing:
- Scratch page: The Line In and REC buttons
- Decks: The PADS box is gone.

I did happen to have an 'old' skin folder backed up somewhere which when I moved it back into the new updated version worked fine.

OLD original skin:

NEW VDJ8 downloaded replacement missing stuff :)

Mensajes Mon 20 Nov 23 @ 8:27 pm
Where/when/how did you download that skin? What is it called?

From what I can see (and other have also noticed) the "Old" skin is still not available for download from 'extensions' inside VDJ, so I don't think what you've got is the correct one.

Just from the screenshots of the "Old" skin listed under the downloads here, it shows the deck layout from your first picture, not the second one.

Mensajes Mon 20 Nov 23 @ 11:34 pm
As of the latest beta update, the 'old' folder was deleted. When you look up "VirtualDJ 2018" as shown in the old skin name, it no longer comes up online. Only the "VirtualDJ 8" one does which looks to try to be this one but is not, it seems to be an earlier rev missing the key elements to spin vinyl on the DDJ-1000 by monitoring the scratch tracks with the available buttons in the old skin, but are gone from the new one along with pads and 2 more fx choices.

And I never edited anything on the old skins - they literally were there when installing VDJ like 2 likes ago.
You can see the now missing skin was a default once upon a time.

Mensajes Tue 21 Nov 23 @ 1:26 am
In the end, it's not a deal-breaker as I did find that other hi-contrast skin that had everything EXCEPT the pitch slider value is gone and so is the option to click it if it's NOT 0.0 which slowly moves it to 0.0 from where-ever it is which is a nice feature.

Mensajes Tue 21 Nov 23 @ 1:27 am
And for those who run into this and need the old skins, I've uploaded them all as a zip to the official VDJ Facebook group in the FILES tab so you can grab them there.

Mensajes Wed 22 Nov 23 @ 9:41 pm
It can be downloaded via VDJ Extensions now...

Mensajes Wed 22 Nov 23 @ 10:34 pm
So it's not the one that looks like it but is missing the tempo #s above the pitch sliders and on the scratch page the LINE IN buttons aren't missing anymore?

Mensajes Fri 24 Nov 23 @ 8:22 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006

Mensajes Fri 24 Nov 23 @ 8:38 am
Looks like they finally added it but it's now called skin2018

Mensajes Fri 24 Nov 23 @ 8:39 am