Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Tema: Setting an AUTOPITCH button..
I know I can use the pitch action to change the pitch of a track to a preset;
e.g. 'pitch 120 bpm' will set the bpm of the current track to 120bpm.

However, it does this instantaneously. Is there a way of specifying a gradual change... like pitch_reset, only using a bpm other than the original track bpm?

TIA :)

Mensajes Sun 26 Nov 23 @ 2:29 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
use a rsi script to increment the pitch, every repeat check you haven't overshot the bpm [by whatever tiny fraction] if you have stop the rsi and correct the overshoot

Mensajes Sun 26 Nov 23 @ 2:50 pm
I knew I should have studied harder at script school... I suppose it was a 'like to have' rather than absolutely necessary. LOL!

Mensajes Sun 26 Nov 23 @ 4:30 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Maybe you should because I'm going to start invoicing you XD

not a lot too it,
where we're going set as a var,
is that up or down with a var comparison to bpm?,
set increment variable either way,
quick idiot check if we're already there?
yes do nothing, no start an rsi, use the increment on pitch,
quick check was our increment up or down?
if down is bpm now smaller then desired?
yes stop the rsi and cheat any discrepancy : not smaller do nothing let it repeat again,
do a similar thing if our increment was up

( set desiredBpm 120 & param_smaller `get_bpm` `get_var desiredBPM` ? set increment 0 & set increment -0.00025 : set increment 0.00025 ) & param_equal `get_var desiredBPM` `get_bpm` !? repeat_start_instant rsiPitchToVal 50ms -1 & get_var increment & param_cast relative & pitch & param_bigger `get_var increment` 0 ? param_smaller `get_var desiredBPM` `get_bpm` ? repeat_stop rsiPitchToVal & get_var desiredBPM & param_cast beats & pitch : : param_bigger `get_var desiredBPM` `get_bpm` ? repeat_stop rsiPitchToVal & get_var desiredBPM & param_cast beats & pitch : : 

Mensajes Sun 26 Nov 23 @ 5:16 pm
Thank you for your time, I shall try to get this working!

Mensajes Sun 26 Nov 23 @ 7:05 pm