Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Can't stream and record at the same time
gazoo66PRO InfinityMember since 2016
I just bought a new gaming laptop so I can do stems with my new Rane Four. Ever since I did that I cannot stream to Mixcloud Live and record at the same time. If I start them simultaneously, the stream won't stream. If I start the stream first, it will stream until I hit record and the stream stops or is corrupted some how and stops. I never had this issue on the last laptop and the last deck. Any thoughts?

Mensajes Sat 13 Jan 24 @ 3:22 am
gazoo66PRO InfinityMember since 2016
The official support won't help. They're like - we can't reproduce it so GOODBYE. WTF? I realize this is not something many people do but wow.

Mensajes Mon 15 Jan 24 @ 11:40 pm
DjtrraxPRO SubscriberMember since 2016
Now I've got the same issue after reinstalling V-Dj

Mensajes Wed 14 Aug 24 @ 5:02 pm
Djtrrax wrote :
Now I've got the same issue after reinstalling V-Dj

Never reinstall - that never makes a difference
You are simply replacing the VDJ executable files with the exact same executable file, and you risk loosing your database, history, configurations and so on if you are not really careful

Mensajes Thu 15 Aug 24 @ 1:40 am
Download black hole and set that as another master out within VDJ, then open Audicity and record you set while streaming.

And if you’re using something like Restream it’ll automatically record the set for you.

But I’m sure VDJ will stream and record at the same time 🤔

Mensajes Thu 15 Aug 24 @ 7:27 pm
I've just tried this 2 minutes ago (M1 MacBook Pro, Sonoma 14.4, VirtualDJ 2024-m b8280) - started rtmp stream to Restream, no destinations activated + start recording audio as flac, and it worked fine (both Restream output and recording output). I also regularly broadcast to radio.co via shoutcast and record to flac at the same time with no issues.

Not sure if it could be a Windows or Mixcloud specific issue however...and I have no Windows machine to test with.

Mensajes Thu 15 Aug 24 @ 8:23 pm