Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Amazed....
So I've been using VJD for awhile now, and I'm always amazed at the rich set of features it has, some of which I'm not really familiar with. But occasionally, I run across something that just blows my mind. I've just discovered that you CAN save a playlist to an external drive, and it will then show up in VDJ to any computer you connect that drive to. In a way, this is a game change for me, as I just didn't think it was possible, and kind of ran across this by accident by just moving a playlist to my external drive in the VDJ "tree" on the left-hand side.

As a retired audio engineer who spent my entire professional career using Pro-Tools, which is a very mature piece of software, I've come to realize that VDJ is equally mature as well. Not sure what other features may be included in the months and years ahead, but I'm just amazed at how well thought out it is, how easy it is to use, how well laid out the UI is, how pretty much bullet-proof it is, and the level of customization and scripting available. I think it's an astounding piece of software.

So hats off to everyone involved in the development and maintaining this product. I love using it the club I work in.

Mensajes Sat 20 Apr 24 @ 1:28 am