Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: "My Sets" page only displaying public sets
It used to be that when I'd go to my "My Sets" page, it would have a list of ALL past sets, each labeled either private or public. That page now ONLY displays public sets. This leaves me with no option to see or publish new sets, which are initially sent from this history as private. This change has only appeared in the last week or so - my July 4th set is visible (I published it after) and my July 11th set isn't (yes, history shows it is there, yes, it is set to send - these are the first things I checked). Additionally, it looks like there's no longer an option to make previous sets private. Am I missing something?

Mensajes Sun 14 Jul 24 @ 4:03 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Below your public sets, you should find a new area that lists your sessions.
From there you can look up your previous sessions, and choose to make them public

Mensajes Sun 14 Jul 24 @ 5:46 am
I do see that, but my July 10 session is not there either. Same situation, it's in history, send is checked to yes, but it's nowhere to be found except on my device. This is why I asked. If it had been in the bottom section with the others I'd have assumed they changed it, but this most recent session, over 4 hours long, just didn't send at all despite being easily found in my history and the relevant settings being correctly set.

Mensajes Sun 14 Jul 24 @ 6:11 am
Did another set this morning, same deal. Settings point to sending, but it just doesn't. It writes to history in local folders, but when I check my account here there is still nothing since the 5th of July. Anyone have any info on this or a fix for it yet??? Looks like other posters are encountering the same issue.

Mensajes Thu 18 Jul 24 @ 2:53 am
You were using the latest version?

Mensajes Thu 18 Jul 24 @ 3:20 am
Yes.

Mensajes Thu 18 Jul 24 @ 1:09 pm
Does ANYONE have any intel on this yet??? It's still not sending and all the settings are as they are supposed to be.

Mensajes Sat 20 Jul 24 @ 2:47 am

Mensajes Tue 23 Jul 24 @ 6:20 am