Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Hello All.

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

New to the forum, just thought I'd say s'up, and I hope where ever you are at on this planet is not as rainy as it is here!

Mensajes Sun 05 May 02 @ 1:24 pm
mcs-itPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi Redman and welcome to Atomix.
Here in Milano, Italy, it's raining a lot since a few days ago :(
I hope you'll have a nice experience here.

Mensajes Sun 05 May 02 @ 1:42 pm
Then we are sharing the same bad wheather, I am in Bosnia at the moment. It was so nice the last few days, and then bam! Crap wheather again.

Mensajes Sun 05 May 02 @ 2:38 pm
haha too bad...

move 2 norway... outside its 26 C and not a cloud in sight.
why am i inside?

hms..

:+: dj vishnu :+:

Mensajes Sun 05 May 02 @ 2:48 pm
My home is in Germany, where they too from my understanding are sharing this weather. The server timed out on me again! Thats my Anon message above. Arrrgggh!

Mensajes Sun 05 May 02 @ 2:52 pm
DJtalonHome userMember since 2001
I'm stuck with 20' C and blue skies here in Vancouver... about to go out for a well deserved bike ride.

Welcome to the forums Redman, it's good to see another actual Junior Member as opposed to all the poor hackers we've been seeing :D

Mensajes Sun 05 May 02 @ 9:16 pm
alholioHome userMember since 2001
26 C no clouds, just been to the park for lunch and now I'm pretending to do some work!!!

Any other Atomixers from NZ?

Mensajes Mon 06 May 02 @ 2:53 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Welcome Redman, hope to see more posts from you.

DJ Homeboy

Mensajes Mon 06 May 02 @ 4:15 am
Hello Redman!

Welcome to the forums.. hope you'll feel right at home here :)

..and over Sweden it's seems to stay cloudy all weekend, possibly clearing up somewhat later on.. 19-22 C and damp as hell..
*sob*

I WANT SUMMER-NIGHTS, RIGHT NOW DAMNIT! :)

/One fed-up Swede

Mensajes Mon 06 May 02 @ 8:59 am
Hello Redman, welcome !
(are you mixin HipHop ?)

it is sunny here, on the french riviera, but I think the Tourism Office is paying a lot for that. B-)

Maxime

Mensajes Mon 06 May 02 @ 11:48 am
Yes I am, mostly old school, some parliment funk, some R&B.. And a little Techno. and you?

Mensajes Mon 06 May 02 @ 11:59 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Don't forget to sign in Redman, if that was your post above. I am also a hip-hop and old school DJ. Maybe we can meet in chat sometime and trade mixing techniques.

DJ Homeboy

Mensajes Mon 06 May 02 @ 3:56 pm
Actually I was signed on, its just the server timed out on me again. For some reason I have a terrible link to the Atomix website. Part of the reson is all the unfortunate but necessary bouncing I have to do to go through our gateway here to get out. Has for the invite: Sounds cool thanks, allthough the only way I can chat with you is either here (in the forum, not the chat area) or through Yahoo. (I am on a .mil backbone and ICQ & mIRC are blocked) My ident. for yahoo is the same as it is here.

Mensajes Mon 06 May 02 @ 4:35 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)