Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Pitch Reset Doesn't...

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have all the auto pitch controls enabled, but most of the time Atomix will not reset the pitch after it mixes the next track. I have to click on the button to reset the pitch manually. Is there a patch or configuration fix for this problem? I have recently replaced my hard drive so this is a fresh installation, problem exists in the program on both my drives.

Mike

Mensajes Sun 22 Sep 02 @ 9:35 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
What os are you using ? I have just tested mine and I am using windows xp with no problems.

.:DJ Homeboy:.

Mensajes Sun 22 Sep 02 @ 10:17 am
Win2000. I also have a fresh install of the OS on the new drive. I tried a different skin, thinking that maybe the problem was my customized version, but the result was the same. Everything mixes well, just doesn't return to zero pitch.

Mensajes Sun 22 Sep 02 @ 11:52 am
I have Win2K as well and I've noticed this problem in the demo a couple of times but generally the pitch reset started working if I stopped both decks, reset the pitch for both and then started one of them again and the next time an AutoMix was attempted the pitchreset would work as expected.

Odd.. but it works for me most of the time w/o problems though.

Mensajes Wed 25 Sep 02 @ 12:46 pm

Mensajes Wed 25 Sep 02 @ 2:44 pm
i think auto reset suppose to be used only when there is the automix option not when you mix manually.Logically it cannot be activated when you mix manually because in that case you will loose the beat maching

Mensajes Wed 25 Sep 02 @ 4:13 pm
However that is what has happened to loads of people:
they have AutoPitcreset and cant beatmatch manually since the pitch always strives for that 100% setting.

Annoying ain't it.. but it works wonders in Automix-mode :)

Mensajes Wed 25 Sep 02 @ 4:21 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)