Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: winamp visual plugin and the support from AtomixMP3.

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I installed the winamp visual plugin into the visual directory and winamp (full version 3) into the c:/program files/winamp directory. But when I select winamp visual from atomixmp3, a blank popup came up with nothing to select. I sent it as a question to the support people at AtomixMP3 and asked where I should install what files. This is what I get in return:

The winamp compatibility is still under developpement and doesn't work very well. We should improve it in a future version.

But someone has got the winamp visual to work and there is a way. Yet the support people chose not to bother telling me how to get it to work. Suppose since I have already paid for the software, the incentive is just not there.

I think most people at this forum are very helpful and at least try to help each other. But I cannot say the same about the support staff at AtomixMP3. Knowing the kind of support, especially the attitude towards users, from AtomixMP3 staff, anyone who is using the demo version should think more than twice about purchasing the software. AtomixMP3 is a nice software, but there is more to a software than just its functionality.

In the past, I have sent a few questions regarding the product to the support staff at AtomixMP3, but I have never got any useful support in return. If this forum is here for AtomixMP3 users to help each other, it does not and should not make the support staff idiots whose only useful funciton is to redirect users to this forum.

Mensajes Wed 25 Sep 02 @ 3:04 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)