Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: different pitch algorithm ...

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

maybe it is fixed in the v2.1 release but ALL previous versions of Atomix had one big problem when using the pitch on a song a slitght hissing sound is created ... i don't know why and ppl this is not a sound qaulity thing, so don't ask which sytem i have bevause i'm absolutely sure you all got his problem ...
it's the pitch algorithm ... try any freeware simple prog with pitch control and hear the difference ...
I'am not against atomix! I just think this is something that should be solved for such a great program! :-D

Invader

Mensajes Thu 21 Mar 02 @ 3:09 pm
DJtalonHome userMember since 2001
Remember, there's both the Master Tempo and the pitch-shifted ways to mix. Try whichever sounds better to you.

I think what the team needs to do is to put in some of those cool pitch algorithms like are found in old-school MOD/XM players, like "cubic spline interpolation" and other buzzwords which don't mean anything to me :D

Team, go to www.cubic.org and download the OpenCubic Player... very cool old program which had really awesome sound quality. Best of all, it's open source, so you can go look how they accomplished cubic-spline-interpolation and then implement your own version of it! :-)

Mensajes Tue 26 Mar 02 @ 10:17 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)