Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: floating sound visual - Must Have - Less Eyestrain - lower stress :)

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I'm not really sure if that title acuratly describes my subject but never the less. I've been using ver 1.1 for the last year and have up until recently upgraded to the newest version and there are only a few things I would change.
With ver 1.1 you could load a winamp plugin that would let you control the pitch of the music. This was great for three reasons.
One everytime you changed songs the pitch control would always stay in the exact psotion that you left it for the song before. Instead of like the new version where it trys to match up the bpm, or returns to %100 all together.
Second when using this winamp plug in it made the song curve visuial thingy float instead of being exact positioned. This was great in that you could give your music a little push and it would float forward instead of stopping the instant you removed the mouse pressure. It made it easier to position the music plus allow you the time to do other (in those split seconds) things like adjust another song or even choose another song or whatever.
And third of all it seemed that with this plug in it slowed the music visual thingy down a little so that it was easier to read. Made it a lot easier to match up peaks and sound curves. These are only suggestions, but sometimes they are enough to make you go back to the old version :)

Nevertheless Atomix rocks and there isnt anything that compares!!

Mensajes Mon 25 Mar 02 @ 11:32 pm
Huh ? I only wish I could understand what ur talkin about !

Mensajes Tue 26 Mar 02 @ 5:56 pm
DJtalonHome userMember since 2001
Basically, the plugin added latency between your user input and the sound output. Most of us regard that as less-than-desireable but if it helps you, good.... but I don't think we'll be seeing Winamp plugins in Atomix again for a while.
It's better to use the native plugin interface anyways....

Mensajes Tue 26 Mar 02 @ 10:12 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)