Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Make Atomixmp3 compatible with American DJ Pro-Mix Controller

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Is there any way Atomixmp3 can work with the American DJ Pro-Mix Controller?

Mensajes Fri 29 Mar 02 @ 6:31 am
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Atomixmp3 will be compatible soon with our own controller !

Wait the release of the pro version

Mensajes Fri 29 Mar 02 @ 8:45 am
DJtalonHome userMember since 2001
Yeah, but obviously the original poster already has an American DJ controller....

Mensajes Sat 30 Mar 02 @ 1:20 am
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
You can't make Atomix compatible with every controller you can think of, because they all use other interrupts and so on. The team (and especially sclavel I think) hd to take a decission, and obviously they chose for the Numark DMC 1.

Mensajes Sat 30 Mar 02 @ 10:20 am
I would think after all the money we "Honest" Atomixmp3 users spend on the software it could be possible to request compatability with our preferred controller. After all as professional entertainers we should be able to choose our own instrument. Or is Atomixmp3 just another game on my harddrive?

Mensajes Wed 03 Apr 02 @ 8:54 am
Sure !!!! Now let's tell Bill gates a write windows OS to operate on a Mac computer !!!!!

Mensajes Wed 03 Apr 02 @ 6:07 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
You always make me laugh trip. Why would the Atomix team make Atomix compatible for a controller in which you have already bought and will receive no royalties from. The team doesn't charge alot for the software somwhere along the line they need to make money !

DJ Homeboy

Mensajes Wed 03 Apr 02 @ 10:42 pm
The numark controller sux compared to the american dj controller it is too basic. I have both of them in front of me and there is noi comparison. I love the atomix mp3 software it is far superior to the american dj pro-mix software. I know the atomix software will probably never be made to support the pro-mix, but if it did a lot more people who already own the pro-mix controller or are looking for a better piece of euipment than the numark model would buy the software. My point is: THE MORE VERSATILE THE SOFTWARE IS ( TO WORK WITH OTHER EQUIPMENT ) THE MORE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO WANT THE SOFTWARE!

Mensajes Fri 27 Sep 02 @ 9:15 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)