Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: searching for tunes -> button to take you to that directory

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

alholioHome userMember since 2001
After searching for a tune on the search page it would be great if there was some way to move to that directory in the file page....

My MP3s are stored under the artist/album name of the CD that they were ripped from. Once I've found a tune on that CD, the other tunes are typically of a similar sound (genre/tempo etc.) so it's handy to play a few of that CD before moving onto a different part of my set.

Mensajes Tue 24 Sep 02 @ 7:30 am
YES, another great idea!

You should really do this in the next version or POSSIBLY add some sort of rightclick-menu option just in the search-window so you can rightclick any file in the search-result and select "Browse folder" which moves you to the Browse-window and automatically brings you to the folder containing that file... shouldn't be that hard.

This would also be nice to have in the Windows Explorer: shellextentions/rightclick-menu options.
For example the following options would be very useful in the ordinary Explorer:
* "Browse folder in Atomix"
* "Add to Atomix playlist" (="Enqueue in Atomix", similar to Winamps Enqueue-function)
* "Load in deck 1(/2) in Atomix"

Atomix-teamers: have a look see at how Winamp and other programs use shell-extenstions and you see where you should be aiming at: ULTIMATE ease of use :)

Mensajes Wed 25 Sep 02 @ 8:59 am
Oh, and teamers.. If you actually start to look into the possibility of new rightclick-options, how about this for folders in the browser-window:
* "Analyze this folder"
* "Analyze this folder & subfolders"

This would REALLY help a lot in the preparation for a gig I think, so you don't have to select a few song at a time since the file-selection in the browser-window is all messed up (no Select All-functionality and no "hold Shift and press Down/Page Down"-functionality like in Explorer")

Btw.. The word "Analyze" in the popups can't be changed correctly in the languagefiles I think, fix it ;o)

*filled with suggestions and ideas*

Mensajes Wed 25 Sep 02 @ 11:10 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)