Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Shortcut to match the local BPMs.

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

With some songs it would be nice to have this feature.

Even after all my efforts to find the correct BPM for a song, I sometimes find myself in the situation that some songs BPMs changes while playing them (the two songs have the same Global BPM after BPM-matching). Until now I've had to work my as of with pitchcontrolling and nudging or put the "unstable" song into a loop to keep it at a certain BPM...
Some might say that this is the nature of DJing... which also agree with. :) We can't make this too easy.

Well! I sometimes would like to focus more of my attention on the mixer and EQs++. Therefore I think it would be nice to have a BPM-match shortcut for the local BPM.

What do you guys think...?

- Jim Nordic

Mensajes Fri 27 Sep 02 @ 3:05 am
Sorry... forgot to login.

- Jim

Mensajes Fri 27 Sep 02 @ 3:08 am
Would be a good idea to have that feature, at least as a possible shortcut AND skinbutton function (so that the Sync Beat-buttons could be specified to sync to global/local BPM).

I know this is a problem with some songs but the only song I've had this problem with are tracks from live gigs (I don't use that many, just one favorite from Loveparade really.. think it's called Blade - "Neverland" ..or was it "Neversleep".. a massive crowd getting all frantic in the background ;)) or tracks from compilation-discs.

Mensajes Fri 27 Sep 02 @ 8:52 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)