Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Lite version... more cheap!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I loved the demo, I didn't even know there where such a good program on the net. The closest i got was winamp and it's crossfading between songs.
Still, what brings me here is one simple thing. I was looking forward to buy a registered copy, but when i looked at the price... I changed my mind. €69 is way too much money for me to spend in computer related stuff. Even in such a great program as this one. So my suggestion is that a Lite version of atomix, more reachable for our/my pockets would be just perfect.
Plz let me know about it! ok?
Greetz

Mensajes Mon 30 Sep 02 @ 3:46 am
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Atomix is already one of the the chippests DJ softwares over the net. And this price is a minimum, we can't work for free ! Hope you'll understand.

Mensajes Mon 30 Sep 02 @ 8:02 am
GrimmPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Yeah. Have you checked any of the other DJ mixing software out there? They'll easily cost well over $100US and are no where near the ease of use as Atomix is. I dont DJ professionally or even in front of a crowd. I do all my mixes mainly to make my own CDs to listen to on the road. I didn't think once that Atomix was too expensive even for a small hobby. :)

Grimm

Mensajes Mon 30 Sep 02 @ 8:43 am
that's not the point. I know you guys can't work for free, and I know it's one of the cheapest avaiable... Still, There are some music enthusiasts that really can't afford it. Why not use some sort of banner ad's like some freeware progs do? I don't know, that's just my humble oppinion. I work part time and €70 is almost a week of work for me! Guess i've to get along with the demo, and manage to click ok on the "this is a trial..." message.

anyway. I bet some ppl wouldn't mind having pub or banners on the program and use it at half it's capabilities. Things like internet bradcast is (for me) dispensable sa well as other stuff, like skin loading, visual plugins, dual soundcards/ headphones, etc... Like the trial. If it wasn't for the "this is a trial..." mesage, it would be just perfect for me.

It's just a simple oppinion, don't take it like i was offending you or anything!

Mensajes Mon 30 Sep 02 @ 2:35 pm
hmm.. i think i have to agree with both sides here. 60 bucks is certainly almost nothing for this program, but i also agree that not everyone can shell out the money. What you're suggesting might not be a bad idea, but who knows it the atomix team would go through with something like that.

phatty720
dave

Mensajes Mon 30 Sep 02 @ 6:04 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
To be honnest, there won't be any cheaper version. If you can't purchase the full version, sorry but use the demo.

Mensajes Mon 30 Sep 02 @ 8:36 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)