Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Out of the blue... off topic

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

OjLenoHome userMember since 2003
I had to write this here cause there are lots of French users and I don't know where else to ask it :).

So I'm interested in visiting different parts of Europe, one being Paris... and I keep hearing that the French hate Americans. Call me stupid, but I don't understand, and I would like to know why.

I understand that the stuff between the US and France at the United Nations conferences (regarding Iraq) probably made it worse, but *from what I've heard* the French have hated Americans for much longer than that.

So, 2 questions... Do the French hate Americans? And if they do, why? Maybe I need a history buff to fill me in.

Thanks!

Mensajes Mon 29 Dec 03 @ 6:42 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I think SOME french people are angry about the american government but not about vdj users...

Why do you trust these bullshits?

FRUiT94

Mensajes Mon 29 Dec 03 @ 6:46 pm
GwennPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I'm French and I love Americans ;-)

Just French are not totaly agree with US gouverment: War in Irak...But it's just against US Gov Ideas, else French like American people.

No soucy
Gwenn

Mensajes Mon 29 Dec 03 @ 6:55 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I'm american... No one from this group ever treated me badly
Of course, I have no way of knowing what's being said in the French forums.
:-)

Mensajes Mon 29 Dec 03 @ 7:05 pm
untill now ... DIE RICK, DIE .... mwoehahahahahahah (the worst thing is that I'm not even french, hehe)

Mensajes Mon 29 Dec 03 @ 7:15 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)