Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: Hard Trance...

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hey ppl, well here is what i need, basically the names of good hard trance producers, ive always liked trance....but its been just a bit pansy for me. the other nite i got hold of the thrillseekers hard trance remix to 'someone' by ascension, and need i say i lubed it....so well i want more damn it!.....;)

thanks people

Mensajes Sat 04 May 02 @ 5:51 pm
go to trancewebsite.com
I am sure you will find what you are looking for :)

Mensajes Sun 05 May 02 @ 6:07 pm
xxisHome userMember since 2003
well is it trance or House u'r looking for , cuz here in israel all of that cosmic gate , tiesto , mark ho , silverblue , and all that shit is called house , but if u want trance try infected mushroom , sun project , skazi , gms , psycraft, and tell me if u want more name's , house or trance

Mensajes Sun 05 May 02 @ 11:24 pm
DJtalonHome userMember since 2001
man, isreali trance, like yahle, all that goa stuff.... i love it, it's fucking insane!

you may also want to check out Natious, Quench, and Moogwai...

Mensajes Tue 07 May 02 @ 7:18 am
well yeah thanks lads, i was really looking for trance, not so much goa or house, but just fast trance, ill chk out those names ;)

Mensajes Thu 09 May 02 @ 2:19 pm
RedEyzHome userMember since 2003
www.subsonic-chronic.com

Check out his top 10. Lots of hard trance, uk-hard house and acid style stuff on there.

As for what you Israeli's call 'house' - heh. It's funny to see how degredated the genres of music become depending on how abroad you are.

What you call house, I call Epic Trance [classical, lullabye, morning trance]. Goa is like spacey junk... yech.

Mensajes Fri 10 May 02 @ 10:33 am
VOXDCPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You can go to www.trance-world.tk it has everything you need, it tells you what style of music it is and it ranks it from 1 to 10, 10 being the best. You should check it out.

...VOXDC...

Mensajes Sat 11 May 02 @ 5:54 pm
My knowledge of Hard Trance is limited but I listen to a lot of trance-influenced music.

For true Hard Trance chase up some DJ Scot Project (good remixes too), Nuw Idol, Hennes & Cold, Warmduscher, Uberdruck (Some of this can be a bit dark). If you like your trance to still retain the uplifting quality go for NRG Trance (check out the Fevah label for a start.)

I'm more into NRG and Hard Dance - stuff like Phil Reynolds & Steve Blake (NRG Trance) & harder stuff by Choci, Mishka's Mad Gay Mafia, Lab 4 (Acid Tech Trance & Hard Trance) and Weirdo (on the Tinrib label). NRG Trance might be what you're chasing.

You might wanna grab the following tunes (hard but still uplifting remixes of classic trance tunes):
Miss Shiva - Dreams (Paul Glazby remix)
Nylon - If You Love Me (Paul Janes remix)
Legend B - Lost In Love (Paul Janes remix)

Mensajes Sat 18 May 02 @ 8:57 am
I'm not one who places music in different styles, the music I listen to is basically all trance-rave-dance'ish music to me and I couldn't care less about what the different substyles are called but here's a tracklist of a compilation simply called "Hardtrance".. might be hardtrance, might be "commersial crap".. either way... here goes nothing:

Dj Tiesto-Lethal Industry(S&G rmx)
Mark Norman-Overkill
Dj Hein-Energetic Rhythm(Donkeyrollers rmx)
Dj Energy-Excelsis
Intoxia-You're Not Alone
Dirt Devils-The Dril(Evacuation rmx)
Dave 2002-The Klammt(Evacuation rmx)
The Mystery-Devotion(Tatana rmx)
S.H.O.K.K.-Isn't It All A Little Strange
High Speed-Tainted Love
Russenmafia-Afraid Of Us
Titchy Bitch & The Fallen Angel-Retribution
Y Biomehanika - DJ Scot Project-Ding A Ling
Alphazone-Stay

Kai Tracid-Trance & Acid
Future Breeze-Temple Of Dreams(Mix)
Dj Zargos & Pacific-Shine(DJ Wag rmx)
Dave Joy-First Impression(S.H.O.K.K. rmx)
Cosmic Gate-Back To Earth(S.H.O.K.K. rmx)
Klinisch Tot-Klinisch Tot
DJ Stardust-Stompin'Jack Flash(Gaida rmx)
DJ Isaac-On The Edge
Kay Dior-Opus
DJ Tatana meets DJ Energy-Feel
DJ Virus-All Your Bass
Sybem Danz-Number 4
The Razzle Junx-The Juice
S.2.-L.A.
Unix-The Spirit of God(Club Mix)

(The funny thing is that the same company had a pure "trance" comp. right next to this one and a lot of tracks where on both of them..see what I mean about people splitting hairs? It's just "good music" folks, let's settle for that? :o)

Mensajes Tue 21 May 02 @ 12:01 pm
PS. forgot to mention that those tracks all kick ass: listened to it about 4 times on repeat (=8 CD's worth of music :o) DS

Mensajes Tue 21 May 02 @ 12:02 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)