Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: how to creat or load playlists with relative path

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have an external harddisk. The name of the disk (currently F) will depend on how many other devices are attached to the system and the order they are added. But atomixmp3 creates m3u playlist with the drive name (such as F:\music\song.mp3) and it is creating problem when I use the hard drive on another machine or add to the system in a different order so that this hard drive is no longer F. Other software (for example, winamp) creates a playlist without the drive name (like, \music\song.mp3). But atomixmp3 does not find the mp3 if it is given as \music\song.mp3. What should I do? Is there a way to make atomixmp3 understand a file without the harddrive name?

Mensajes Mon 11 Nov 02 @ 4:40 pm
When your HD isn't f:, try to do a new scan of your Hd with Atomix.

Mensajes Mon 11 Nov 02 @ 4:48 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I have re-named my external hard drive so that it is the "F" drive on both my desktop, and my laptop. I've never tried to use an m3u saved by one on the other... bet it would work tho.

Mensajes Mon 11 Nov 02 @ 5:11 pm
Currently I have an extensive collection of playlists saved by other software with the \music\song.mp3 format in m3u. And Atomixmp3 cannot find the mp3 files from these lists. Is there a way?

Another question. What does a scan of hard disk mean anyway? I just tried it the first time. It did absolutely nothing. I put the complete file name of an mp3 file to let it search the harddisk which contains that file, and it performed absolutely nothing. Am I doing something wrong?

Mensajes Tue 12 Nov 02 @ 6:22 am
When you save a playlist, each mp3 is classified has a place on the hard drive. If you move it or modify the name or other thing of your mp3, the playlist will not find it .

Mensajes Tue 12 Nov 02 @ 8:21 am
but can it be a play on the current (whatever that may mean, or the drive the playlist is on) drive? or atomixmp3 insists on the full path name including the drive name?

Mensajes Tue 12 Nov 02 @ 11:54 am
Due to the implantation of the last safety measures by Microsoft on their platform Windows, the advanced search for detection of the titles mp3 cannot sweep the repertory SYSTEM, DESKTOP, and sub-directories of the file principal WINDOWS. Move your mp3 towards other directories such as: "c:My Doccument", "c:My Music" for example.

(traduction from the french FAQ)

Perhaps that solve your problem ?

Mensajes Tue 12 Nov 02 @ 12:27 pm
all my mp3 files are on an external disk drive, F. and when i tried to search anything, nothing happened.

Mensajes Tue 12 Nov 02 @ 3:39 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)