Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: 4 beat rule with out headphones.... - Page: 1

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have been told about the 4 beat rule where you can only mix on the Last beat or the First beat but is there a way of checking without using headphones??

Thanks.. Please question me if you don't understand i might of not described it properly.

Mensajes Thu 20 Nov 03 @ 5:13 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I suppose it's possible to do it without headphones. But you'll have to be amazingly familiar with the intros of the tracks you are trying to mix.
To do it right, you need the full version, and headphones.

Mensajes Wed 26 Nov 03 @ 6:21 pm
Won't the computer get confused with two sound cards in process at once???

And if i got an audio splitter, when i get the full version would one have to be Mono and one stereo??!! i can't see how a splitter would work.

Mensajes Sat 29 Nov 03 @ 2:41 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
a splitter will provide you with 2 full range mono outputs...

Mensajes Fri 12 Dec 03 @ 7:06 pm
HOW DO I QUE A SONG MANUALLY WITH HEADPHONES SO I ONLY HEAR MYSELF PLAYING THE SONG I WANT TO QUE, AND NOT THE SONG PLAYING. WHERE WOULD I PLUG THE HEAD PHONE IN .. IS THIS POSSIBLE?

Mensajes Sat 31 Jan 04 @ 4:47 am
D-LuSiOn, you need a full version to preview a cue with an headphone. You can't do this with the demo version.

Mensajes Sat 31 Jan 04 @ 5:30 am
OK MY FRIEND HAS FULL VERSION CAN U TELL HOW ? WE TRIED EVERYTHING I WANNA KNWO WHAT SETTINGS IN MY COMP I HAVE TO CHANGE .. OR MAKE IT WORK

Mensajes Sat 31 Jan 04 @ 9:42 am
WE PREVIEW BUT WE WERE BOTH SONGS.

Mensajes Sat 31 Jan 04 @ 9:47 am
HEAR NOT WERE SORRY

Mensajes Sat 31 Jan 04 @ 9:49 am
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Just tell your friend to prove us he has a legal full version before asking for help.

Mensajes Sat 31 Jan 04 @ 6:57 pm
how to prove?

Mensajes Mon 02 Feb 04 @ 4:08 pm

Mensajes Mon 02 Feb 04 @ 6:40 pm
a splitter one with mono and mone Stereo port??

Mensajes Tue 10 Feb 04 @ 9:35 am
One stereo sound card = 1 stereo ouput or 2 mono output
One 3D stereo sound card = 2 stereo output
2 stereo sound card = 2 stereo output

Coyote

Mensajes Wed 11 Feb 04 @ 1:05 am
Dj rossHome userMember since 2004
I got a ato mix full virsion from my friend. when i am trying to use that serial number this site is saying that it is wrong. how can i register

Mensajes Tue 23 Mar 04 @ 11:52 am
Please write to e-service

Coyote

Mensajes Tue 23 Mar 04 @ 1:12 pm
DJ Dannaz,

Can you explain how you can use 2 sound cards with AtomixMP3 and with a demo version ???

Coyote

Mensajes Wed 24 Mar 04 @ 11:51 pm
cyote, i dont have atomix on my computer but my freind does at work has a full version. I also work in a computer shop so i know how to set up the second sound card. My email is : ****@****.***

no email address allowed for demo user

Mensajes Fri 26 Mar 04 @ 3:31 pm
cyote, how did you become a voulentary teamer? do you think it would be possible for me to become a voulentary teamer? if so please email me. My E-mail address is : ****@****.***

no email address allowed for demo user

Mensajes Fri 26 Mar 04 @ 3:40 pm
To become a Volontary Teamer, first, you must be a full version user, and next, by helping the other user (in forum and chat) you can see your level up...

Coyote

Mensajes Fri 26 Mar 04 @ 5:04 pm
91%