Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: I NEED HELP! MAJOR!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hey people wassup? THANKS TO THE PPL WHO MADE ATOMIX AN VIRTUAL DJ(great job). But i dislike the fact that i am unable to download anymore effects, at least you could have given us some good effects not necesarily the best but yall gave us the worst!

Anyways i'm here for sum help. First of all i dont know how to mix exactly! I know what to do, etc but like the quality is poor an i want to improve that so if anyone has any like info or tips they can share, I mix Dancehall(jamaican), RnB, and Hip Hop. If there is anyone out there with spare time or anytime at all that can help, please add me on ur msn or email me some tips and PLUGINS plz i need sum more, I cant get to buy the full version till i finish skool an go to the states(mom rules) and that aint for this year. SO I AM ASKING THIS AS A FAVOR TO ANYONE WHO WILL TAKE IT UP ON THERESELF TO HELP OUT A KID IN NEED!

I really like music and i want to keep mixin but its boring with these lame effects, and as well i dislike how i mix. Sometimes i will get it right other times i wont, and i cant afford for that if i were to play at a party!

TO ALL THE DJ's OVA THE WORLD!

DJ ChAoS

Mensajes Sat 24 Apr 04 @ 10:36 pm
Hi Bigh_2k4

:s

Mensajes Sun 25 Apr 04 @ 4:51 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)