Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: TCV: Time Slipping Issues

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

djltHome userMember since 2005
Ok I was just wondering, I've got my TCV's setup great with my Maya and computer... but I find when I'm beat juggling or scratching a lot... like the beat will slip backwards maybe 10-20 degrees anti-clockwise.

so say the beat was exactly south of the turntables, i scratch beat juggle, loop whatever... and now it will be south east... if that makes any sense.

Anyone else have this problem? gets quite annoying when I'm doing fast beat juggling/looping

Mensajes Tue 09 Aug 05 @ 5:22 pm
What version of VDJ are you using?

Mensajes Wed 10 Aug 05 @ 12:02 am
ver 3.1

Mensajes Mon 15 Aug 05 @ 5:24 am
Just for your benefit, could you please add your serial number into your profile please.

MS

Mensajes Mon 15 Aug 05 @ 5:46 am
I posted that this problem exists a very long time ago. I verified it really does happen in a practice session tonight. Symptoms are, you are scratching and you know exactly where your record (or CD) is. There is no skip or anything, but all of a sudden, your "spot" has moved. You had a visual at 12 o'clock where you needed to be and all of a sudden it moved somehow. I agree, this should not be happening.

Mensajes Mon 15 Aug 05 @ 9:09 am
Yeah i thought at first it was because the vinyl had skipped but I realised that it's not the case.

Anyone else had that problem? if so - you done anything to rectify... Was thinking of trying out the Serato scratch.

Mensajes Mon 15 Aug 05 @ 2:26 pm
I've noticed this too since getting into TCV recently. Not sure whether this was a problem prior to v3.x

Mensajes Mon 15 Aug 05 @ 3:01 pm
Yes I've had this problem prior to 3.x. Last time I posted it, I don't recall many people having the same issue. I am absolutely certain this problem exists.

Mensajes Mon 15 Aug 05 @ 5:42 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Post it in the bugs forum, or update your last post.

Mensajes Mon 15 Aug 05 @ 6:41 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)