Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: video?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

what type of video plug-ins does vdj support that i could go out and get just wanna play around with it nothing serious. like a music video or something i dont know what it can do never been able to get it to work

Mensajes Fri 26 Aug 05 @ 12:04 pm
okay lets go more in depth got 3.0 can't download the plug-in pack because i am not regestered or whatever i just wanna know what types of plug-ins the video thingy takes .dll or what. i'll go out and make or get them myself if need be any help would be great.

Mensajes Fri 26 Aug 05 @ 12:13 pm
Why not register so you can download them.

Mensajes Fri 26 Aug 05 @ 1:18 pm
Just want to know if i can use music videos and such and if not what is it all about and what kind of plug-in does it take or file exstentions .avi .mpeg .wmv or what?

Mensajes Thu 01 Sep 05 @ 1:55 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Mensajes Thu 01 Sep 05 @ 2:57 am
I am using a lab top with 1gig of ram and and a external video converter. I will use any program and the video looks great. However with virtual dj the video is chopy, after a few minutes it looks like the video is way behind the sounds and off beat. I am using promoonly videos they are in video-ts I believer this is the right terminoligy. However the video the are converted with nero 6 into nero mpeg4 plays on windows media 10 but not in vertual dj. I am substantial problems with this software that at my gigs I mix them in through windows media when I can, and I cannot continue with the videos on a continues bases.

Mensajes Thu 15 Dec 05 @ 7:55 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
djlysto,

Is better if you use Smartripper v 2.41 to rip your videos. What video card are you using?

Mensajes Mon 19 Dec 05 @ 1:43 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)