Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: HD CAN'T OPEN

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

my usb hd can't open up,the pc see it but every time i clik on it to open it says this drive is not ac/ble i test the hd this went ok but can't acc my music,and got a big gig to play got none of my music back up so i have no songs,just trying to understand why westerndigital soft/w could not test hd now can test it but my pc won't open the data in drive,any one can ?.thank you

Mensajes Fri 09 Sep 05 @ 4:56 pm
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Phil,

I've never seen the "ac/ble" message, but it sounds like the drive is corrupted and if you need to get files off of a corrupted drive, you could use a program called Restore2000. It costs $50 but may be worth it to you if you really need to get those files.
I was in the same situation a few weeks ago with a "SimpleTech' drive (piece of garbage) and ended up purchasing that s/w and it did what I needed... recovered all of my MP3's for a gig that night, so I wouldn't be limited to videos and karaokes like I was for the previous night's gig ;)

http://www.datarecoverycorp.com/data_recovery/restore2000.html

Good Luck,
-Frd

Mensajes Fri 09 Sep 05 @ 5:06 pm
thanks for your help,i went to the site but did not see the soft/w all i saw is service they offer if you can help any orther way thanks,and yes the drive is corrupted every time clik on it that what it says 300 gig of mp3,i have been useing usb for 6 years i went over to firewire and this what get no mp3

Mensajes Fri 09 Sep 05 @ 6:32 pm
I have one question where is your backup of your music?

Mensajes Sat 10 Sep 05 @ 3:04 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
I've read on another forum sometime:
"Data that does not exists in 2 places, doed not exists..."
I have my music in 3 different drives anytime.

Mensajes Sat 10 Sep 05 @ 3:21 am
i got some on cd but not my new music that's what i need for my gig,don't know what to do i have been useing usb for over 7 years never had a problem went and try firewire and this is what i got.

Mensajes Sat 10 Sep 05 @ 5:11 am
Phil,

I apologize for the incorrect URL. I googled it wrong and thought that I found the right result. I also apologize for not checking back sooner.
Anyway, here is the correct URL:

http://www.restorer2000.com

I hope your weekend is going well, but if you haven't yet recovered your tunes, then I am guessing it's not :(

Good Luck,
-Frd

Mensajes Sun 11 Sep 05 @ 1:04 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
I hope this work, but as I read I notice a hardware problem and in there all these software couldn't save you. The people WITH a LAB for opening and changing the parts needed in order of retreive your information are who can recover successfully your HD.

And by the way, this post is in the wrong place because this isn't a VDJ bug.

Mensajes Sun 11 Sep 05 @ 3:25 am
True, if it is a h/w problem, then the software won't help you, but if it's just corrupted, then the s/w should be able to retrieve most, if not all of your files. It can even get your files back after you have formated your disk (in most cases) and files that you have deleted.

Another possibility is that te failure is with the external enclosure. In that case then, assuming the disk itself is OK, you can take the enclosre apart and get the hard disk out of there and plug it directly into your computer (probably just an IDE drive.)
If the failure is with the hard disk itself, there are companies, as was mentioned earlier, that can get the data from the disk, but that service can be quite expensive, and is usually only aimed at corporations that need to recover valuable, irrelaceable data.

Anyway, let us know how it goes and/or if you need any help.

Mensajes Sun 11 Sep 05 @ 8:53 am
thanks guys love you all,well i try everything took out the HD put it in my tower pc still nothing the good thing is that in the gig there was a band there,and i had a 100 gig HD so i rip some muisc full it up so things went ok last night,now the good news is i got a soft/w called (recover my files) tryed it out it can recover all the files but i don't have a next big hd to put the recover files,so what i plan to do is get some DL dvd 8.5gb and save them.last night in the gig my music was very low check everything out on my laptop the vol were all the way up,vdj soft/w is the problem ? try my bpm pro soft/w and it was ok i don't know.thanks guys

Mensajes Sun 11 Sep 05 @ 7:31 pm
VoltronPRO InfinityMember since 2004
getdataback is a good tool for restore data from damaged harddrive. try it first.

Mensajes Sun 02 Oct 05 @ 8:55 pm
what's the url ?.thank you

Mensajes Wed 09 Nov 05 @ 3:58 pm

Mensajes Wed 09 Nov 05 @ 4:19 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)