Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: What program to sort mp3's?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

logic54Home userMember since 2005
I was wondering what the best program to sort mp3's? I have about 1 hundred albums and 5 thousand singles. I wanted them by artist name A-thru-Z. However I wanted them to be in a certain genre like reggae rap and house trance music. what program thats good can I get to sort them in this style? Thanks and god bless.

Logic

www.9800xt.tk

Mensajes Thu 06 Oct 05 @ 9:59 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
logic54,

I can tell you what I use, realplayer v10.5. I can order my music in that way, but I prefer by Artist - Album, and songs by Artist - Album - Track Number - Song (For Albums) and Artist - track number - Song (for singles).

With this program you could arrange your Music in Folders names in this order Genres - Artists - Albums or other combinations if you wish at any time. I use 192Kbps in VBR or could use other combinations as well.

Other members could suggest you some other options. For me Realplayer v10.5 is my option.

Mensajes Thu 06 Oct 05 @ 3:11 pm
philfPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The best mp3 catalogue prog I have used is from http://www.wizetech.com/?reffer1=AMC&reffer2=exe
can drag and drop into VJ3. makes play list that vj3 can read. Total tag control on blocks and single files
great for printed catalogues. A 10/10 programe for hours of time saving jobs. looks after my 5000 + mp3's and 6000 karaoke mp3's without sweat., try the demo

Mensajes Sat 08 Oct 05 @ 4:46 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)