Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Recording!?!?!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I would like to record a long mix and be able to cut into tracks"i know how to do that too easy" ok now when i burn on a cd i dont want gaps between tracks... i dont have any special burning program other than what cam with my comp... recordnow... is this possible with my software?

Mensajes Wed 12 Oct 05 @ 12:21 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
there might be something free out there but i use NERO to split and burn the cd, no gaps(seamless) and all the songs are cut into tracks. works well!

Mensajes Wed 12 Oct 05 @ 2:59 am
Grab a decent wave editor like goldwave www.goldwave.com to make your splits, save each file numbered track and try burning with the OEM version of Record now.

I made no changes to the setup on my Dell install of Record Now Plus Version 7 I took one song clipped it into 3 pieces in goldwave. You can probably use any wave editor, I just like all the features offered by goldwave

I basically selected my area, CUT then PASTE as NEW. Burned and sounds perfect in my entertainment center CD player (not a computer), no glitches just smooth music between each track change.

Mensajes Wed 12 Oct 05 @ 3:03 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
You have to look in your Record Now! software the record options to uncheck the 1 sec silence between audio cd's. Almost every software comes with this option.

Good Luck!

Mensajes Wed 12 Oct 05 @ 4:52 am
I haven't worked with record now, but nero always asks for there to be a minimum 2 second gap... but this is ONLY for the first track, you should have an option about the gaps between songs.

I checked the website and a few others, it appears to be made by Roxio and one of the features listed is, "Modify silence gap between tracks" On this option, you should set it to "0" zero... that should put NO gap or silence between the track and let you play sequentially.

Mensajes Wed 12 Oct 05 @ 3:45 pm

I use Roxio and I burn my split mixed sessions without any problem or gap between songs. My brother uses Nero 6 and there's this option available too.

Mensajes Wed 12 Oct 05 @ 4:18 pm
I have the same problem I use nero 6.6.0.16 I put the silience between track on 0 sec but when I start to burn a message comes out and says that there has to be a minimun of 2 sec on first track... and never seems to work for me. roxio was the answer everything was fine

Mensajes Thu 13 Oct 05 @ 3:32 am
Hey Gauge, Nero 6 is the way to go for seamless gaps.

MS

Mensajes Thu 13 Oct 05 @ 4:18 am
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I have had better success with Roxio cd creator. But for some reason I cannot have Roxio and Nero on the same pc. Roxio conflicts with Nero.

Mensajes Thu 13 Oct 05 @ 1:53 pm
@bogart

It's a lnown issue roxio and nero do not play nicely on the same computer, it's not your PC, it's the software.

Mensajes Thu 13 Oct 05 @ 5:07 pm
Fellows,
You can install both programs (and use one at a time) but you have not allowed Nero or Roxio load at startup. DirectCD and InsightCD are the two programs that have troubles because they try to use the same resource (CDRW) at the same time. I like DirectCD more than InsightCD, so I let DiretcD to load at startup.

Mensajes Thu 13 Oct 05 @ 6:10 pm
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
acw
I do not have either pgm load on startup, and for some reason when I try to use Roxio it will not work. For some reason Roxio caused too many prob. with Nero installed, s I oo Roxio off for now. Maybge it is something in my system.

Mensajes Thu 13 Oct 05 @ 6:47 pm
I was lucky then... I have to do it again, because I haven't try again with Roxio 7 and Nero 6 in the same computer...

Thanks for the input bogart

Mensajes Thu 13 Oct 05 @ 7:16 pm
Doesn't Roxio install its own ASPI drivers? I know that these tend to cause problems with other programs. If you are doing ANYTING with karaoke (not just DJ), you need these ASPI drivers.

I never liked Roxio evern when they were that other company that eludes me right now. Their software is great for the lay person, but not powerful enough for the professional. This may have changed in later revisions, but I used the ONCE and never again. I've owned Nero since version 5.0 and wouldn't be without it. The new features there Vision Express offeres is great for VJs if you don't want to go out and get new stuff... you can use it to edit and make slide shows... very powerful

More to the topic, however, his question was about using software to burn disks WITHOUT gaps between the recordings he breaks into tracks. His program should do it and I hope we gave him the option to look for. If it doesn't, check and see if there is an FREE update, if not and you have to buy something new, I'd suggest Nero.

Mensajes Thu 13 Oct 05 @ 10:49 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)