Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Used VDJ last night and had problems...

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

OK, I was playing with VDJ at home on my comp with no problems. Then at a gig last night, ran into problems.

1.) After loading a video and playing it, the whole video played at full screen on my monitor. Anything I did, I couldn't get it back to the normal screen. I have to restart the computer to get out of it. Why did it do this?

2.) After playing around with it further, it stopped (I don't know why though), but when I clicked on Activate window in the video tab, normally a small window shows up and I can watch the video, which it did, but then it also played on my projectors. Is it suppose to play on both? I thought if you click on 'windows' it plays on a small window and if you click on 'GeForce 5200' it will play on my projectors.

3.) So I figured as long as it was playing on my projector, the small window wouldn't bother me, well half way through most of the videos I was playing, the video would freeze, but audio continued.

4.) This morning, when I had more time to play around with it, alot of songs I saw didn't even have the right BPM. They were off by more then 40 bpm. why?

I don't understand why these problems are happening now, so any help would be great. I don't want to continue doing videos until I can figure out these problems, so I feel confident in using the program at a gig again.

Thanks!

Mensajes Sun 23 Oct 05 @ 8:35 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
geforce 5200? really I sugesst going to the nvidia website and getting the newest drivers for the card. Do that an report back, always always boot with your projector powered up and connected to the pc.

Mensajes Sun 23 Oct 05 @ 9:10 pm
When your Video froze and the audio continued to play ... was the whole program locked up? Did you have to Control Alt Delete and restart the program?

Mensajes Tue 25 Oct 05 @ 12:22 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)