Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: XP10 or TCV's I'm confused.

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I'm wondering if i should get the xp10 or get a Maya44 n some starter turntables which will probably be about the same cost. I already have a mixer. I'm into doing tricks, scratching n all. Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated.

Mensajes Thu 27 Oct 05 @ 8:17 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

If you want to scratch I recommend you the use of TCVs and turntables all the way. If you want a controller which is easy to carry and has the VirtualDJ features, use XP10.

Some members fill more comfortable with XP10, some other with DAC-2 or 3. But If you want to scratch TCVs are the answer. Of course you need to buy VirtualDJ to ensure proper operation.

Mensajes Thu 27 Oct 05 @ 4:04 pm
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Also, be careful with 'starter' turntables. Make sure you get a decent set so you can be sure to get the most out of them. At least, make sure they are direct drive, and have decent torque.

Mensajes Fri 28 Oct 05 @ 5:08 pm
Will a "PCDJ" DAC2 or DAC3 controller work with VDJ? I love to shop ebay and can only find PCDJ products. I can't find an online store to buy VDJ DAC controllers. If anyone can help, I would appreciate it! DJ Dave

Mensajes Sun 11 Dec 05 @ 5:12 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Yes they work, search the forum.

Mensajes Sun 11 Dec 05 @ 6:01 am
Thank you, will do.

Mensajes Sun 11 Dec 05 @ 11:08 am
DAC have native support in VDJ, and there is also an open SDK for mapper plugins...

Mensajes Sun 11 Dec 05 @ 1:01 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)