Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: How do I cue tracks through headphones?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I've just recently purchased VirtualDJ and I'm having problems cueing tracks through my headphones. How do I cue another track on the next turntable without it being heard through the master? I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

Mensajes Sun 13 Nov 05 @ 5:08 pm
what is your current setup configuration?

PC only?

PC with TCV or TCCDs?

PC with mixer?

let us know and we can give you more info on how to do it. Or you can go into the VDJ settings and go to the soundcard tab and many sound options are there for you to chose from.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Mensajes Sun 13 Nov 05 @ 5:32 pm
Thanks for the response DJ WhiteDVL - I'm not sure how my VirtualDJ is configured?? How do I check this?? Would my headphones need to be plugged into the soundcard?? I have them plugged into my speaker socket - but that shouldn't make a difference? Is there a manual that registered users can buy or download?

Please help??

Thanks!!

Mensajes Sun 13 Nov 05 @ 7:57 pm
If you go into the VDJ settings under the soundcard tab you will have some pictures with different options.

if you only have 1 soundcard you can always buy a stereo splitter to split 1 side to your speakers and the other to your headphones so you can cue from there.

if you have a sound blaster live which gives you front and rear options you can use the front as your main and the back for your headphones to cue.

there are many options available and without knowing your configuration or what equipment you want to connect to VDJ its hard to say which one you need ;)

Post your DJ setup and PC configuration and we'll help you out.

And as far as the manual go, you don't have to pay for it hehe. Here is a link to the different manuals

http://www.virtualdj.com/support/manual/

DJ White Devil

Mensajes Sun 13 Nov 05 @ 10:55 pm
You the man DJ WhiteDevil - thanks a million!! I'll let you know how I get on - thanks again!!

Mensajes Mon 14 Nov 05 @ 1:35 pm
I can cue through one side of the headphones!! Will take your advice and buy a splitter so I can hear through speakers and cue through headphones!!

Thanks DJ White Devil!!!!

Mensajes Thu 17 Nov 05 @ 1:56 pm
another happy customer

Mensajes Thu 17 Nov 05 @ 2:03 pm
Or you could get an external USB soundcard, that will give you the stereo out, and stereo prelisten :)

Or even better, get a cheap usb 4.1/5.1 soundcard, that will give you the same :)

Mensajes Thu 17 Nov 05 @ 2:03 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)