Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: MK2 Won't Cue After Upgrade To 3.2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

S1GUEPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I've just upgraded to 3.2 and the Cue buttons on my MK2 don't seem to work correctly anymore...

I have the Cue LED highlighted, no playback and from what I can make out:

On the MK2 left hand side (deck#1) pressing 1 sets Cue1 on deck#2, pressing 2 or 3 sets Cue 1 on deck#1.

On the MK2 right hand side (deck#2) pressing 1 sets Cue 1 on deck#2, pressing 2 or 3 sets Cue 1 on deck#1.

These *used to* set the right Cue (1,2 or 3) on the right deck... something has gone wrong. Could it be picking up an incorrect shortcuts.xml?

Note that I'm fairly new to both the MK2 and VDJ so excuse my ignorance!

:-)

Mensajes Tue 22 Nov 05 @ 9:29 am
S1GUEPRO InfinityMember since 2005
ADDENDUM: Just checked the original 3.1 software which came with the MK2 and it still works perfectly, so I'm pretty sure it's not the hardware....

Mensajes Tue 22 Nov 05 @ 9:47 am
Maybe... new key mappings? I don't have the console so I can't tell you, but maybe the buttons on the console are not correctly assigned in the software.

Mensajes Tue 22 Nov 05 @ 1:10 pm
sarlacPRO InfinityMember since 2005
i have a hercules mk1 console and have noticed that there is a change to the sync buttons. they have now become beatlock buttons. i have also had an issue with playback of files since installing 3.2.
although i can confirm my cue buttons are ok. i have gone back to using 3.1 again as the only difference i can see is that 3.2 has an extra playlist area.

Mensajes Thu 24 Nov 05 @ 9:11 pm
KinzoHome userMember since 2005
hello to all pleasure kinzo they are Italian (sardegna):)i cue also in mine mk2 go badly posizionano I do not have the same problem of S1GUE what I can make? perhaps with the plugin mapper possso to even resolve? who could send the DLL to me? thanks to all excused my English:)

Mensajes Thu 15 Dec 05 @ 1:22 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Kinzo:
no need to post twice the same question.

Mensajes Thu 15 Dec 05 @ 2:41 pm
ok excuse I had mistaken message: -) therefore we home user cannot unload the DLL? the lime that there is in the section download to what serves then he can create with that one one DLL for the mapper? still excused to the disturbance thanks

Mensajes Thu 15 Dec 05 @ 3:02 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Kinzo,

To use the DJConsole MK2 Maper over VirtualDJ you must have the FULL Version of Virtual DJ (VirtualDJ Pro). You have the "DJConsole version", with that version you cannot use the DJC2 maper that is offered in here. You cannot download a DLL or anything like that, you must have the full version or the maper will not work.

If you want to use it, you have to purchase VirtualDJ Pro.

Good Luck!

Mensajes Thu 15 Dec 05 @ 11:09 pm
ok patience even if task what is one that would serve also to the home edition would be useful but as far as 3 CUE 1 2 I do not succeed to make them to work someone I would help me?????? thanks

Mensajes Sat 17 Dec 05 @ 7:45 pm
Does the above mentioned mapper also work with the "old" MK1 console? If so, where can I get it. My Cue Buttons have gone wild since the upgrade. They don´t set cues anymore, but all act like play/pause or something. What can I do to fix it, except going back to 3.1 ?

Mensajes Tue 03 Jan 06 @ 7:20 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)