Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Hardware for sale?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Ok ive been on a mission to find hardware for a while now. just wondering if anyone has any used hardware they are willing to part with, for a price of course.

i plan on buying a dj console mk2 when i get home so no need for a soundcard

looking for TT,mixer,headphones,preamps,amps,speakers,midi controller for sampler, xp10s (haha i doubt it) whatever

coffin case etc, even a pc i can dedicate to vdj, i'll be coming home from iraq soon with a pocket full of $$ ready to spend lol

if anyone has anything let me know please. but i'm sure no one will be willing to part with a pair of technic 1200 mk2s lol

thanks

Gauge

Mensajes Mon 28 Nov 05 @ 12:48 pm

Mensajes Mon 28 Nov 05 @ 2:53 pm
yeah i check ebay daily, problem is you never know what your going to get. i trust users here more that ebayers.

as for your herc.... lol no thanks i want the new one also...

thx

Mensajes Mon 28 Nov 05 @ 3:18 pm
come on i know some has something laying around lol

Mensajes Tue 29 Nov 05 @ 7:02 am
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I have a Numark 1002 model mixer that you can have. Even though you're asking to buy I wouldn't sell to anyone. http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/g=dj/search/detail/base_pid/801242/

It has all the basic features. It's not great quality though. It lasted me about two months before it started to crackle a little. You could replace the crossfader ($19 I think) or you could probably even get by with spraying it with lubricant (I forget what the name of the stuff you should use is). It's a good starter mixer, I was just practicing scratching a little too much for the little guy :) I'm very happy with the Denon x300 I replaced it with. I'm happy with the Numark TT 500 turntables too. Just to add some products for you to consider depending on your price range.

msn is in my blog if you want to chat.

Mensajes Tue 29 Nov 05 @ 9:50 pm
@dj-in-norway:

How much are you willing to let your old console go for?

Mensajes Wed 30 Nov 05 @ 2:02 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)