Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Anybody used the Alesis MultiMix8USB??

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello everyone,

New to this forum, I've been shopping for a good soundcard and while shopping came across the Alesis MultiMix8 USB.

Check out here http://www.alesis.com/products/multimix8usb

I needed the 3 Mic Inputs.

I've been trying different setting to see if I could use my headphones, but haven't figured it out yet. I'll be working with it tonight for the first time and hope to get it right.

With it being a USB hook up does anyone have a suggestion on how to best set up the sound configuration?

Thanks

Will

Mensajes Sat 03 Dec 05 @ 11:33 pm
learnedPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have the multimix, but have not had good luck with the sound quality yet. Any tips welcome

Mensajes Fri 28 Jul 06 @ 10:22 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
that would be perfect for karaoke if it was also a powered mixer

Mensajes Fri 28 Jul 06 @ 10:29 pm
I bought one and hated it... I promptly returned it to guitar center.

it's one of the noisiest mixers I've ever heard.. not only that, the eq's suck!

just my two cents.... if you can return it, do it now!

-Steve

Mensajes Sat 29 Jul 06 @ 4:19 am
I don't know of any easy way to monitor what's going into the multimix unit with the sound coming from the pc, I run them both into a headphone splitter and then to another amp to do it. The multimix USB does provide very low noise recording in MME mode, unfortunatly the mic channels don't last very long. But the multimix USB doesn't play the sound from your PC as far as I know, but is rather just a board for recording;^]

Mensajes Sat 29 Jul 06 @ 3:34 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Well maybe a amplified version of this noise monster isnt such a good idea, I'll stick to my powered Peavey

Mensajes Sat 29 Jul 06 @ 5:22 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)