Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: I really need your help...

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I reallty need your help with the next issue, please do this test and tell me the results, it olny takes 1 minute of your time, thanks.

This is just for timecode CD users as timecode vinyl's users haven't cue ponints asignaments on his turntables :)

1) Load a track in a Virtual DJ deck, with Timecode-Vinyl Control activated and properly tested.

2) In the real cd player (the one that hold the timecode CD) set a cue point different from 00'00'', in this example I choose 00'05'' for the cue point.

3) In the real CD player, press the Cue-Play button, count 2 beats, and press the cue-play again, do this repeatedly each 2 beats.

This shoud be, like when you do a 2 beat loop (1/2 bar) but in this case you are doing it manually. Each 2 beats press cue-play again, do this for a while and hear-see what's happening.

This action as I see, is supposed to play the track in Virtual Dj from the same position each time you press cue-pay button on the real CD player, in this example 00'05'' but in my case It doesn't, it start playing from 00'05'' but as I play repeatedly the cue-play button, the start time in Virtual DJ shifts forward.

I want to know if this issue just happens to me.

Thanks a lot in advanced and sorry about my english.

DJ Producer, G. Bravetti (a.k.a. Maldonado, a.k.a. Bravetti & Quartino) Montevideo - Uruguay

Mensajes Wed 07 Dec 05 @ 2:18 pm
shifting of the cue points has been mentioned in the past under the bugs forums thanks to apopsis.

All information about it is definatelly good to have however.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Mensajes Wed 07 Dec 05 @ 4:06 pm
Do you if VDJ ppl is already working on this bug?

Thanks

Mensajes Wed 07 Dec 05 @ 6:12 pm
I meant :

Do you "know" if VDJ ppl is working in this bug?

Thanks and sorry by the typpo :P

Mensajes Wed 07 Dec 05 @ 6:14 pm
yeah I'm sure the dev team is working on fixing many issues hehe. Not just the cue points although many many more things are being worked on and always upgraded.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Mensajes Thu 08 Dec 05 @ 7:05 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)