Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: cant update to vdj 3.2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

saidkHome userMember since 2005
Hello. i recently bought the hercules dj console mk2 with vdj. When i installed it, the software told me to update to version 3.2. After regestring here i downloaded the file, but when i try to launch it, it just tells to close vdj, even after i've rebooted the computer. Whats wrong?

Mensajes Thu 08 Dec 05 @ 6:57 pm
PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi saidk

Now, i don't use the HDJC, so maybe the other guys here can correct me, but i think the HDJC comes with a certain version of VDJ, which is not the 3.2 version of the program.

The version you get with that hardware is the full version, but not the most current. This means that you may have to 'buy' the latest version, i.e. from this website. www.virtualdj.com/purchase

However, like i say, i'm not sure if i'm 100% correct...and, if not, my apologies.

Cheers...and keep spinnin'...:o)

P

Mensajes Fri 09 Dec 05 @ 1:04 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
@Pionara
In fact the new consoles of Hercules (dj console mk2 and dj control mp3) comes with the version 3.1 of VirtualDJ but a djconsole edition. The dev team has recently released a new update for this version to upgrade it to 3.2 but always in djconsole edition

And the mk2 icon next to the vdj login means either dj console mk2 or dj control mp3

;-)

Mensajes Fri 09 Dec 05 @ 1:28 am
PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
My apologies...:o|

P

Mensajes Sat 10 Dec 05 @ 6:16 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)