Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Behringer VMX 200 ???

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

hello everybody
I don't speak very well english...but...
Is it possible to use this "mixage table" (Behringer VMX 200) for virtual dj 3.0??
plz
thanks

Mensajes Tue 27 Dec 05 @ 6:15 pm
Rory05PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Yes it is! But you will need a 5.1 Soundcard OR 2 seperate soundcards OR a Hercules Console. Basically something with two stereo outputs!

Theres other people on here that know a hell of a lot more then me and I'm sure they'll be happy to help you to!

Rory

Mensajes Wed 28 Dec 05 @ 1:06 am
@ adriiiaen - welcome to the forum and hope to see u as a licienced member soon because u will be amazed at what u can do with this software ! to quickly answer everything - as rory so perfectly put it YES ur mixer will work ! best config though would be to go for the 2 sound card option, better quality and less "cross channel" feedback if u looking at a laptop config then a USB sound card and on board would be the best config.
although u may or may not be new to the whole Jdj-ing thing it may pay off to decied how far u want to go and ultimately how far the wallet ! because when it comes to the hardware side u may want to go big now than buy here there and latter decied u want to go withTCV or TCCD and go spend more bucks on a ASIO sound card and now u sitting with cards etc etc that u never going to use ! learnt that one the hard way !
well hope that all helped and hope u visit www.virtualdj.com/purchase and make ur first good investment and get VDJ 3.2 !!
CIAO CIAO
SPIN SPIN SPIDER - ooopps damn caps would have erased and re written it in small but alas I already pushed "post" - lol@spin

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry spider 911 no email address is allowed from a demo user

Mensajes Wed 28 Dec 05 @ 3:33 am
thanks!
finally i have bought the 'gemini PMX-02" but how can i take the cable between my table and my computer???and which options must i choose in virtual dj??
thanks
(sorry for my english)

Mensajes Tue 03 Jan 06 @ 2:18 pm
well first of all you going to need a full version of VDJ to really get the full potential of what you want to do ! (the trial version will not alow for a mixer).
and we cant help if you have a cracked version.

so click on this www.virtualdj.com/purchase and make use of the internet special and pay via credit card on paypal!!

then my friend you will recieve all the technical assistance and downloads you will ever need !!

hope to see u licienced real soon!
spin spin

Mensajes Tue 03 Jan 06 @ 2:43 pm
i want first to know if i can use my table mixage with virtual dj and after i'll buy the full version in a shop...

thanks!

Mensajes Tue 03 Jan 06 @ 3:37 pm
you can use any external mixer along with Virtual DJ

I used to use a behringer VMX-300 until recently when I bought a Pioneer DJM-909. This feature is only available in the full registered version of Virtual DJ.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Mensajes Tue 03 Jan 06 @ 3:55 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)