Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Will I lose my info?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

djcityPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I am about to purchase the full version of vdj. Will I lose all my cue points and bpm info? I DO NOT WANT TO DO ALL THE WORK OVER AGAIN!!! Thanx in advance for all your help.

Mensajes Sun 01 Jan 06 @ 12:09 am
Another question. what time zone is Washington D.C.? I don't know the time zones on this site. I would like the time to be correct when I check in with you all.

Mensajes Sun 01 Jan 06 @ 12:12 am
Hi city. Washington D.C is in US Eastern time zone which is gmt -5hrs. hope this helps.
Happy new year to you.
nikki

Mensajes Sun 01 Jan 06 @ 12:47 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
All data (cues, bpms, ...) collected by VDj program is stored in two files under the VirtualDJ working directory (default is c:\program files\VirtualDJ):

- mp3database.txt
- VirtualDJ Database.xml

Backing up these files and copying them to VDj full version directory will ensure you won't loose your work.

The software originates from France (UTC/GMT +1 hour), while Washington is UTC-5. There are a lot of users form around the world browsing these forums, so any time is right to chek in ;)

More info on timezones: http://encyclopedia.worldvillage.com/s/b/Time_zone

Regards.

Mensajes Sun 01 Jan 06 @ 12:54 pm
Thanx... I had never heard of GMT before. It also is good to know that I will not lose all my cue points. Thank you to Nikki and Erxon.

Mensajes Sun 01 Jan 06 @ 6:45 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)