Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Tema: DJC Mapper v2.0 - Page: 2

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I could, even if I can't debug it by myself. However, cioce78 wanted my help, so we thought to collaborate: I program and he tests. You can contact me when you want!

Mensajes Mon 03 Apr 06 @ 9:48 pm
This just started today and can't get rid of it. When I open up VDJ with the Hercules MP3 Controller pluged in the DJC Mapper v2.0 by DJ Cell" keeps opening up and won't let me control or save my settings in config on the controller. (such as in "remote control settings" to switch the pitch/level, or my loops stay at 4-8 and 16 on the skin. Extremely frustrating. Any help would greatly appreciated.................Mike

Mensajes Wed 12 Apr 06 @ 1:54 pm
djos06PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hi djcel,

is it possible with your mapper to redefine the cue buttons of the table to just do a "goto_Cue" when you press it because the function associated by default modify the cue when the song is stopped and i'ts very dangerous when you are mixin ...

I have another question , why your mapper is only accessible for the pro version ? i bought a dj console and i can't remap it .... i'ts unfair :'(

Mensajes Wed 19 Apr 06 @ 9:52 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
My mapper is only for Pro as only the professional version of VirtualDJ can read the file ;-)

Mensajes Thu 20 Apr 06 @ 2:27 pm
Cel, please tell the team to include the mapper feature also in version 4.0, for DJ Console owners... Please!

Mensajes Thu 20 Apr 06 @ 4:41 pm
A new version (v3.0) of the mapper is currently in beta testing

Mensajes Fri 02 Jun 06 @ 1:01 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Some good new option available, DJ cel the best ;-)

Mensajes Fri 02 Jun 06 @ 1:35 pm
I dont understand why I have to be porf user, If I bougt the djc I need the mapper to make it work correctly, at least people who bought the dj control should have acces to the mapper....dont you think so guys?

Mensajes Fri 02 Jun 06 @ 7:49 pm
I've always agreed with this idea. Atomix should give people who bought DJCs to re-map them.

Mensajes Fri 02 Jun 06 @ 8:09 pm
Now in v3 you can modify the sensitivity of the scratchwheel() and jogwheel() but it's better to let the value to 1 for these functions

Mensajes Thu 08 Jun 06 @ 6:21 pm
I seriosuly thinking about returning the console. Can anybody please send me the mapper so I can test before Monday? (my mail is --@--.--)

Thanks

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry pirracas no email address is allowed from a demo user

Mensajes Sun 11 Jun 06 @ 1:51 am
can anybody send me the mapper???! :( ppluhome ADD yahoo DOT com

Mensajes Sun 11 Jun 06 @ 1:52 am
Won't work with your version will it?

Mensajes Sun 11 Jun 06 @ 8:24 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Mensajes Sun 11 Jun 06 @ 2:53 pm

Mensajes Sun 11 Jun 06 @ 11:37 pm
I have just uploaded DJC Mapper v3.0

Enjoy it :-)

Mensajes Mon 12 Jun 06 @ 11:09 am
I have just uploaded the v4.0

Enjoy it ;-)

Mensajes Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 11:10 pm
DjCel, I don't know if there is something I am missing, but I have to Load my custom settings on your newest Mapper everytime I open up VDJ. Is there something I need to do to have it remember the last setup options?? Thanks Brian

Mensajes Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 4:55 am
Strange as i have just corrected this problem yesterday. I will verify again tonight.
It's linked to the new key "HomeFolder" in the registry (created by dev team to let VDJ v3.4 still compatible)

Like in v3.0, it should save the last settings in the djcmapper.ini
(see folder of vdj)

Mensajes Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 11:19 am
Should I re-download it today?? Thanks

Mensajes Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 7:12 pm
74%