Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: Where can i find dancehall samples, especially this .......

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

vadordjHome userMember since 2005
Hi everybody, i'd like to know where i can find dancehall sample, in particular one which is often used in dancehall music: it's a kind of horn (do you know what i mean ?).

Thanks

Mensajes Fri 06 Jan 06 @ 9:43 pm
I searched FOREVER to find that one. It's out there, just really hard to track down. I'll try to upload it to the samples sections when i get home.

Mensajes Sun 22 Jan 06 @ 12:33 am
i'm looking for this sample too, i searched a lot on the net and i didn't find it, so if you upload this it would be very great!!!

Mensajes Wed 25 Jan 06 @ 4:16 pm
djcityPRO InfinityMember since 2005
The sample is called an "AIR HORN"

I'll try to get it and then figure out how to post it.

I'm good with music and dj'ing...........Not so good with a computer.

Wish me luck

Mensajes Fri 27 Jan 06 @ 5:37 pm
good luck

Mensajes Fri 27 Jan 06 @ 6:50 pm
lol. yeap been looking for this sample for a while now, and cannot seem to find it. Some local dj's always use it when transitioning songs, or when they play a really good song. It just kinda adds excitment to the track

Mensajes Mon 30 Jan 06 @ 10:37 pm
that's crazy, nobody managed to find this sample !!!

Mensajes Thu 02 Feb 06 @ 2:21 pm

Mensajes Thu 02 Feb 06 @ 3:11 pm
i didn't found it here, help :(

Mensajes Mon 06 Feb 06 @ 6:17 pm
SadJayPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I know a website with that bloody jingle, and many other vintage roots jingles, on flash player applications. Try to make a loop onto your sound card to extract it (just wire the output and the line-in input if your card has not the option)...
www.littlecountry.net (in french only, sorry)
The quality is not wonderful, but it's better than nothing...

Enjoy it, and remember, the wiseman lives music as a mission, the heathen as a competition.

Mensajes Wed 08 Feb 06 @ 5:20 pm
I FOUND a version of the sample, i uploaded it in the sample section it's "corne de brume aigue"

Mensajes Thu 02 Mar 06 @ 4:44 pm
I know exactly what horn you guys are talking about. I have got it obviously because I'm a TRAKROR DJ and we are better only joking if you want me to send it to you set me your emails
And follow me on Instagram if you have it

Mensajes Tue 19 Jan 16 @ 4:54 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)