Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: 3.3 and playlist histories

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi

VDDJ 3.1 use to automatically store playlists with the date as the filename under the playlists folder.

3.3 does not seem to be doing this, does anyone know how to turn this feature (back) on?

Cheers

Jon

Mensajes Sat 07 Jan 06 @ 6:28 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
melquaides

Please check your settings, I have VirtualDJ 3.3 and is working fine. The playlist has the date on his file name.

Mensajes Sat 14 Jan 06 @ 9:12 am
Hey acw_dj

I did as you instructed and still no joy.... :(

Do you know which registry keys i should delete after I uninstall?

I ask because vdj knew my past settings even tho I had deleted to vdj directory...

Cheers

Jon

Mensajes Tue 17 Jan 06 @ 6:56 pm
PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
If you're doing a full delete of VDJ I would suggest deleting from your regedit under the software tab and also from your Prefetch folder. Then do a search under your whole computer for anything at all to do with 'VDJ', Virtual DJ', 'Virtual' and delete ALL associations with the program...

Be sure to back up your .exe, and updates you have, database.xml and serial number before uninstalling though, otherwise you'll have some hassles when you re-install.

Cheers...and keep spinnin'...:o)

P

Mensajes Tue 17 Jan 06 @ 8:38 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
I think there is a minimum number of songs (or time) you have to play before vdj create an autoplaylist. Not sure but i think it's 20 songs (or 10).
If you just testing at home loading 2-3 songs it's not working.
Try more songs/time and let as know.

@acw_dj, charts option is to send your most played files list online, isn't ?
I don't think it has to do everything with the auto-playlist, but maybe i'm wrong.

Mensajes Wed 18 Jan 06 @ 2:45 am
Hmmm ... I cleared out everything and still no joy... :(

I too thought that "charts" was to send track statistics to the VDJ charts page ??

Before my complete reinstall I had had sessions of more than 20 tracks and/or 20 minutes.

As I said ... Hmmm ...

:)

Jon

Mensajes Wed 18 Jan 06 @ 11:01 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)