Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: How Can I Use Headphones? - Page: 1

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

G_SpotHome userMember since 2006
I want to use headphones when I'm mixing! In order to hear the mix before it is recorded and before it is played in the speakers. Can someone help me configure the software in the right way?
Thank you,
Guy.

Mensajes Sat 14 Jan 06 @ 9:59 pm
Start with buying the software, required for using pre-listening

Mensajes Sat 14 Jan 06 @ 10:50 pm
G_SpotHome userMember since 2006
I Bought it yesterday!
I have the "Home Edition 2006", and I dont know how to use my headphones!

Mensajes Sat 14 Jan 06 @ 11:05 pm
afaik you cannot buy a home edition separate.. I suggest you enter your serial# in your profile so we know you are in fact using a legally bought version..

Mensajes Sun 15 Jan 06 @ 12:31 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
You can use prelisten in VDJ Home or Professional, but you must buy it first. Demo versions don't have prelisten and ilegal versions don't work all that VDJ can do.
Modify your profile and place the seral number in there: http://www.virtualdj.com/fusers/modifuser.html

Regards

Mensajes Sun 15 Jan 06 @ 1:31 pm
you should really stop judging people and assume they did not buy the software.

All DJ Console MK1s come with the old software VDJ 1.09 and this has headphone preview issues as i am experiencing. Also it does not come with a registration key - an error done by Virtual Dj makers - not the end users - so just because people dont have a serial number doesnt mean they didnt buy the software. I bought the console and the software included and i dont have a serial key.

having said that, advertising that the Dj console MK1 can do all these things including headphone previewing, then sending a crappy version of the software that doesnt allow for headphone previewing and telling the users that they need to upgrade to the newest version for that feature to work is ILLEGAL.

Mensajes Thu 30 Mar 06 @ 7:12 am
beatzauHome userMember since 2006
im having the exact same problem as [Dj Hagizzle]
i only bought my console yesterday and im really upset by the absolute lak of software support for the mk1 console.................if they dont want to support the thing it should be taken from the shelves

Mensajes Mon 03 Jul 06 @ 4:09 pm
@Dj Hagizzle and @beatzau,
notice that Hercules was promising things, on their website and on the box of the mk1. Hercules was distributing this product, without serial key for VDJ. VDJ only supplied the software for Hercules, so no blame for VDJ. This has been discussed many times before.

Also complaining about software that is more than 2 years old (1.09), will not get you any further. It is probably time for an upgrade.
If you bought the mk1 recently, you better could have bought a mk2 or an mp3 console. Upgrading to the full version will solve your pre listening problem.
Ewout

Mensajes Mon 03 Jul 06 @ 9:14 pm
If there were a "cheaper" upgrade option for console 1 users then i would gladly do so.

But as it stands the cost of upgrading to Pro is just to prohibitive............I think 149 euro is a lot to pay to get pre listening to work.

Mensajes Tue 04 Jul 06 @ 2:19 am
There is an upgrade option for the mk2 users. You could send a message to e-service if you are also allowed to use this special offer.
I think €149 is very cheap for a professional software package.
Ewout

Mensajes Tue 04 Jul 06 @ 9:12 pm
...............I JUST WANT MY HEADPHONES TO WORK!

Its pretty simple really....................Honestly it shouldnt be this difficult..............I just want what has been promised to me on the box of my Dj console which has the "VIRTUAL DJ" Logo and banner all over it i might ad...................

This is what it says on the box right under the VIRTUAL DJ banner-

VIRTUAL DJ
"Full professional DJ software specifically tailored for DJ console"

Anyone reading this would justifiably expect to have the full professional version of Virtual Dj in the box would they not?

No were does it mention demo...........no were does it mention needing to "upgrade"

Virtual DJ would have had to approve this desription on the box before it went to print!!!

Thus the responsibility relies on it.

Please i really just want my console to perform in the way it should.

I only want what i have been promised on the box nothing more.

Mensajes Wed 05 Jul 06 @ 6:27 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
VIRTUAL DJ
"Full professional DJ software specifically tailored for DJ console"

Read carefully. It means FULL PROFESIONAL not FULL SOFTWARE and read again what means that words in red.

If you have DJConsole, upgrade your profile that everybody can see that you own this product. And with DJConsole version of VDJ you CAN prelisten for sure!

Mensajes Wed 05 Jul 06 @ 11:11 am
UM ok how many times must we go through this........................we dont get a serial number with dj console mk1.... thus we cant register.

If u like i can send in a scanned copy of my receiept of purchase?

um im sorry but to any sane person or any court of law.......full professional means..... full professional version of the said software...........

If the software is a limited version ..... then it MUST state it CLEARLY on the packaging............

otherwise this is in clear breach of common consumer law.

Mensajes Wed 05 Jul 06 @ 2:47 pm
BTW "specifically tailored for DJ console" lead me to beleive that i was getting a more ADVANCED/EXCLUSIVE edition of VDJ and instead i got the opposite.

Mensajes Wed 05 Jul 06 @ 2:56 pm
well.. in that point i agree with you.

Anyway, you don't need to put any serial anywhere, you just have to open VDJ that comes with DJC and have pluged DJC to PC. Then you run DJC detection at your profile and it should be done. You will have picture of DJC at forum! Just like me.

Mensajes Wed 05 Jul 06 @ 3:11 pm
"Anyway, you don't need to put any serial anywhere, you just have to open VDJ that comes with DJC and have pluged DJC to PC. Then you run DJC detection at your profile and it should be done. You will have picture of DJC at forum!"

Man ive done all that and it didnt work....................

Do you honestly beleive that i would go to all this trouble or be this passionate/upset if i didnt just spend $300 Australian on a bloody Dj Console?

Mensajes Wed 05 Jul 06 @ 3:15 pm
beatzau we've already explained to you all details trough the customer support. So no need to act in the forum as if you were a victim.

Mensajes Wed 05 Jul 06 @ 3:16 pm
Yes this is your "explanation"

I quote "If you want to complain, you have to contact Hercules, as the djconsole you've bought is created, distributed and selled by Hercules."

wow so detailed and concise im blown away by the effort you went to to keep a customer happy

well done

Mensajes Wed 05 Jul 06 @ 3:27 pm
And as i said

Hercules DJ console box carries YOUR "VIRTUAL DJ " logo on it thus you have the responsibility for the software!!!!!

Are you telling me that your company didnt aprove the use of its logo on the box and didnt get a proof of the description before it went to print?

Come on please are you kidding me?

If so then VDJ is either stupid or negligent either way VIRTUAL DJ are responsible

Mensajes Wed 05 Jul 06 @ 3:34 pm
beatzau wrote :
Man ive done all that and it didnt work....................

Try again, maybe disable firewall and it should work.

And Support Stuff is right. DJConsole box was created by Hercules and they decided to write to it what you read. So Atomix and VDJ or anybody of teamers have nothing to do with DJC package. The only address is Hercules. By the way i get the same package. Then i bought PRO version.

You can do the same.

And anybody can understand this writing on box diferently. I searched the forum before i bought it.

Mensajes Wed 05 Jul 06 @ 3:34 pm
83%