Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: My TCV order...

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I ordered a time coded vinyl, and I understand that it will take some time to get to me since I live in the United States. I checked the status of my order using the tracking number Atomix provided to me. Unfortunately I don't speak or understand French so I was hoping someone could translate this for me into English. "Colis en instance à La Poste, destinataire avisé disposant de 15 jours pour aller le retirer." I ordered my TCV one week ago...anyone have any idea how long it usually takes? I live in Florida. Thanks

Mensajes Thu 16 Feb 06 @ 1:16 am
From Google Translate:

"Parcel in authority at the Post office, advised recipient having 15 days to go to withdraw it."

You'd best get down to your local Post Office to recieve it mate.. sounds like it's there and waiting.

Mensajes Thu 16 Feb 06 @ 3:36 pm
I spoke to a guy that I work with, he speaks French and he says it means that my local post office will be reveiving it in about 15 business days and that my post office will most likely notify me when they receive it so that I can pick it up from them. Thanks for your help anyways Steve.

Mensajes Thu 16 Feb 06 @ 6:45 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
No, it means the post office received your order, and you have 15 days to go to get it at your local post office.

But i don't understand why you got this message in french.

Mensajes Thu 16 Feb 06 @ 7:39 pm
No problems :)

Either way, I'd still at least phone up and find out if you can... Means you'll be able to play sooner!

Steve

Mensajes Thu 16 Feb 06 @ 11:29 pm
lej78480, this package is still in france from what i can tell, and there is no way i can pick it up from there of course. I got that message because i used the tracking number that atomix gave me, the tracking number is from france's postal service, so that's why i assume that it's still in france, besides i doubt that it takes only one week from the date of when i placed the order for me to get it. I'm sure it take alot longer than that, a couple of weeks up to a month from what i've read. The only thing I really wanted to know is if my package was just going to sit up there for 15 days not moving at all or if that 15 day thing meant that my post office would receive it in that amount of time. All I really know is that I can't wait to get it...kinda wish i would have ordered two for when i get my second TT. Thanks to all who have replied. I appreciate the help.

Mensajes Fri 17 Feb 06 @ 4:07 am
emartinez13,

I got my TCV approx 2 weeks after I had placed my order so there's no way it would sit 15 days in an office hehe.

Mensajes Mon 20 Feb 06 @ 3:22 pm
UPDATE: I received my TCV on Friday (feb 17)...I originally placed the order on the 5th. I guess that's really not bad at all, It just seemed like forever since i was anxious to get it. Thanks to all who replied.

Mensajes Mon 20 Feb 06 @ 9:18 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Good To hear that emartinez13,

Enjoy your TCVs :-)

Mensajes Wed 22 Feb 06 @ 1:31 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)