Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: logo watermark on video... can you customize?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I know there is the watermark when mixing video... and you can disable it. Is it possible to customize it and just enable it back to where it may say something like "DJ Phat Al (that's me) Video Mix"..?

that would be a nice feature... not sure if someone already asked and got an answer... didn't find doing a search.

Mensajes Thu 16 Feb 06 @ 1:55 pm
one would think that if you did a search of the various graphics files in VDJ, and found the logo file, you could make your own, then rename it to whatever the VDJ logo is... downside of that is, your custom logo would show up EVERYWHERE that VDJ logo is supposed to be.

As a logo, however, it could be in one of any types of files... a DLL or an EXE... I did a quick search and couldn't find anything. Surely someone will know.

Mensajes Fri 17 Feb 06 @ 6:07 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
it will be embeded in the EXE. and if anyone looks for bitmap data in the program stack hoping to repace it, your beaking the law. and ull also change the CRC of the program core causing all the anti piracy stuff to make your program not work.

would be nice if VDJ just DID WHAT THEY SAID THEY WOULD AGES AGO and let the logo be turned on and off in an official way (not the registry, how professional is that?) and also customised as stated by atomix officials as much as a year ago

Mensajes Sat 18 Feb 06 @ 12:45 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003

Mensajes Sat 18 Feb 06 @ 1:24 am
thanks for the REG file for the no logo patch... hated having to go dig through the registry to disable it.

So I am guessing you can't customize the graphic to have your company logo or anything then... that is too bad.

Mensajes Sat 18 Feb 06 @ 2:31 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Al,
Had a program that would do this and never used it.
Gadgets are great, but if you mix there is rarely time to "play", and "commercialization" of a video show is not something I personally wish to do.

Mensajes Sat 18 Feb 06 @ 1:50 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)