Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: 3.4 update is great....... BUT????

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I'm a tcv user Gateway 2.8ghz 1gig ram notebook maya44 250 gig hd. I'm gonna try to explain this the best way i can. While i'm playing a song, as soon as I cue my next song & drop my needle real fast I still get skips. This only happens when i quick cue a song, and don't let the song fully scan first. this does not happen after the song scans. My concern is why does the music skip or stop when i quick cue? And if the song has to scan first atleast it shouldn't make the playing song skip. Do any of my tcv users share this problem? I have learned to deal with it ,however this cuts back on my creativity, especially live in the club. Love the new updates I like the concept of striving for the best.

Mensajes Fri 03 Mar 06 @ 6:22 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
To get all the power of VirtualDJ you really need to scan your songs first by advance or waiting for the full loading into the deck (it scans the file too in this case bu you lost time in live).
It's just to have a better position in the file

Mensajes Fri 03 Mar 06 @ 9:15 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
In any case to avoid skipping dont play part of audio not loaded in memory.
eg. wait a song to load first and avoid to call a cue point at the end of a song if this part is not loaded yet.
This is a known problem...

@cel, congrats for your new status.!

Mensajes Fri 03 Mar 06 @ 10:01 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Thanks apopsis

Mensajes Fri 03 Mar 06 @ 5:09 pm
Thanks for the response, this is an inconvience for how i spin in battles or crowd hyping perfoemance. I guess I'll wait for vdj 4.0 hopefully this will be changed. Maybe there is away to atleast stop the skipping. I can deal with the loading time, the skipping while playing live is the issue. Also I've tried the cloning deck thing when i clone, the current song skips for about a second. Has anyone else encountered this problem. If so what was your solution? I have already applied all the recomended pc presets & still the same issue.

Mensajes Fri 03 Mar 06 @ 6:01 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
It's the same case with clone deck, you force the player to play an audio part not in memory yet. It will fixed in a next version.

Mensajes Fri 03 Mar 06 @ 6:46 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)