Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: tcv issues on one side?!?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

dev79PRO InfinityMember since 2004
i've been having a problem with vdj and tcv for at least 6 months now...

the right deck runs pretty much on point, the tcv quality shows strong, the songs play and scratch fine. the left deck on the other hand, works less than half the the time with tcv. regardless if the quality signal shows strong it reads anywhere 40-70% on average. sometimes it'll work fine for a few songs and then start to get all warped and garbled sounding, sometimes its warped from the get. i have tested it out on about 6 different setups (including various brands/models of turntables, mixers, needles, and cables). this only happens when using tcv, if i mix onscreen with just the software then it all works fine.

this has been occuring with vdj versions 3.2, 3.3, and now 3.4

i own both a maya 44 and the esi u46dj and both yield the same results.

i have uninstalled and reinstalled vdj multiple times and i have even wiped the computer and reinstalled the os as well.

my laptop:

compaq presario 2100 w/ xp professional sp2
amd mobile athlon xp2500+ 1.86ghz
gig of ram
over 10 gigs of free hd space

i am extremely exhausted with this issue, i have swaped out every variable numerous times and nothing solves the problem. has anyone else experienced some sort of issues similar to this? any suggestions from the support team? at this point i can only assume that there is some sort of bug where vdj doesn't like my system for some reason. i'm at a loss here.

Mensajes Wed 08 Mar 06 @ 4:58 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Did you switch the L/R turntable timecode inputs in maya soundcard? If you'll switch them and if right deck starts making problems, you'll know where the problem is ;)

Mensajes Wed 08 Mar 06 @ 2:23 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
I had a similar problem .. it was the buffer being set too high

Mensajes Wed 08 Mar 06 @ 3:37 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)